Chapter 20

Laughing Jack POV
I head out to find slender as he apparently wanted to see me.. again.
Better actually want to this time.
But it was pretty obvious he did once he came into view, he tendrils were flailing angrily as static filled the air.

"LJ. Would you like to explain"
He growls. I was very confused, explain what? What had I done this time. But he seemed serious so clearly something has been said. I was about to speak but Slender interrupted me, clearly impatient with waiting.

"I was informed you aren't going to kill that girl and that you are actually helping her. I will give you 10 seconds to explain yourself"
I instantly knew what's going on. Link had clearly snitched on me to slender with the wrong information.

"Look it's not like that- I don't want her to die instantly, I want the pleasure of torturing her so I've got to make sure she lives long enough to do so. Then when I'm satisfied I'll kill her."
I couldn't tell if slender believed me or not, being as he has literally no facial features. But the sound of the static did quieten a bit. He leans down bringing his face only inches away from mine.

"If I find out your lying. You will reach a painful end. So answer this truthfully. Do you have feelings for her LJ?"

"No slender i-"
Just as I was about to answer fully, I hear a scream, a woman's scream. I instantly knew who it was. Without hesitation I run to the room I kept her in, hearing slender call out angrily behind me. Bursting through the door, breaking the lock instantly, I spot offender holding her with his tendrils, his hands in places they didn't belong.

"HER OFF OF HER!!"
I yell as I charge at him, forcing my claws through his back, hearing the crunch of his spine as I twist. He lets her go, dropping her to the floor. Letting out a seducing chuckle.

"You know that won't kill me LJ"

"But I can still do some damage!"
I growl, ripping my claws out, taking a chunk of his spine and flesh with me.
He turns to face me, his evil smile getting wider and wider.

"My turn~~"
He giggles, grabbing me tight with all his tendrils, causing me to grunt at the sudden pressure. Gasping as he squeezes harder.  I Glance down to the floor noticing she was gone, I quickly look around and see her sneaking behind him with an axe from the table. Don't even know why I had the axe but I'm glad I did now.

"Is this all you've got Offender? Huh? You're— ugh — you're getting w-weaker!"
I struggle to spit out my words as he tightens his grip around my body.
Just as he was about to speak, she yells, swinging at his back, slicing off his tendrils with one clean swipe. He roars in anger, arching as they fall to the floor, releasing me as they fall.
He swings round enraged, grabbing her throat. Causing her to drop the axe, but I quickly crawl and grab it, but just as I was about to swing to cut off his head, a loud voice echos through our ears.

"THAT IS QUITE ENOUGH!"