15-HUSTLE

"What are you talking about Klaus?" I asked

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." He said as he approached me behind my desk

In one swift movement Klaus had me on his lap, he started trailing kisses how my neck, this man knows to many of my weaknesses.

"Just for today..." I said in a strained breath

He nodded and continued. Our lips met and he carried me to the sofa, he was wasting no time. We both started to undress one another, each item of clothing falling to the group, the tension in the room only grew...Klaus knew my body better than I do.

"You need to stay quiet Safire." He said as I moaned in pleasure

"Mmm." I nodded

His fingers moving across my body followed by his lips leaving a trail down my body, just as things were about to go places there was a knock at the door.

"Fuck." Klaus said under his breath

"Who is it?" I asked

"It's Hunter, I'm here for the list of the team." He said

"Come back later asshole." Shouted Klaus

"Klaus shut the fuck up, Hunter just slide it under the door." I said

"Sure thing boss." Said Hunter

Sadly the moment had passed and I was ready to go back get back to my work. Klaus left and I continued to make some phone calls.

I decided it was the perfect time to go to the gym since I had no meetings and I sent Hunter the team list. I quickly got changed into my workout clothes and started to workout.

Just as I was finishing up the workout Cohen came into the gym, he stood leaning on the door frame starting at me. He had his signature smirk plastered on his obnoxious face.

"What?" I asked as I rolled my eyes in irritation

"How was Klaus? As good as last time?" He teased

"Shut up Cohen. It's not like you haven't slept with Gina before." I said and his entire face went a bright shade of pink

Typical.

"Shut up, it was one time." He said

"Or so you say." I tease

"What do you want?" I asked

"Well I wanted to tease you but I might as well ask you now if you want to go on a special mission tonight, it's a last minute request but I'm sure you want to get back into the field." Said Cohen

"Yes! You are the best!" I said

Finally someone says something that makes sense. At least someone doesn't think I'm loosing my mind,  I don't understand why people keep looking at me like I'm loosing it. If anything I'm just stronger, I decided to look at the dream as a gift...something I can keep as a memory of the what ifs.

Later that night I got into my suite and we all got to the Franco's mansion, stealing a car...this one should be fun as hell. We went undercover for this mission, got the car and drove it out of the premises before anyone noticed we weren't meant to be there. Oh how I love my life.

We made the drop off and got paid, I sent everyone home and transferred the money to their accounts. I went to my office and started some work for my regular CEO job. The company was doing great, thank goodness I taught Klaus and Cohen how to run it incase I wasn't here.

As I sat in the dimly lit office I couldn't help but wonder what life would be if Scar was really here...if he was still alive. Would I go home to him and Julius would I go to his sports games or band shows...would I be standing by his door watching him sleep and wishing the world wasn't so cruel so that he would forever be safe.