30

Unknown
Friday 7:05pm

Unknown
Y/n

Unknown
Hi :)

You have been blocked
Click here to learn more
____________________________

'this person keeps texting me THEN blocking me. Is this person in mental or something?'

You scratched your sleepy eyes when looking at your phone. Sighing, you stood up and didn't bother to fix your bed neatly. You were just too lazy and on top of that you had work.

'dumb work! Why can't the government just make more money so we wouldn't need to work?'

You questioned. You walked to your dresser sometimes stumbling from your tracks. You took apare of pants and your work shirt and headed to your small bathroom.

As you slipped off your clothes you hopped in your shower and turned on the warm water.

'V...'

You thought about the mysterious name V while the warm water hits you bare body. The name always bothered you but you didn't know who it was so you tried getting it off your mind but it didn't work. It simply popped out of you mind without you even trying.

.
.

Chage of set!
.
.

"Taehyung you have many unfinished paper works to do today." Jin started blabbering at Taehyung that was sitting on his chair for the past thirty minutes, looking at the ceiling of his office. "The deadline is tomorrow! Get your self together my man!"

Taehyung rubbed his temples in frustration, "yeah, got it. Got it". He took his pen and glasses, "you can get out now" he coldy said.

Jin nods and walks out of his office, slightly grinning at his successful mission.

Taehyung in the other hand was occupied by his mind.

'i wonder what y/n's doing right now...'

.
.
Change of set!
.
.

"I'M SORRY I LATE!" you bowed, "it wouldn't happen again! I promise!"

The manager sighed looking down on you, "if this ever happened again..."

"no it won't! I promise!"

"fine" he said in defeat, "go on"

You smiled at him and thanked one last time before walking out of his office.

"oh poor y/n" hana shook her head. "what happened to you so you were late for work for about i don’t know... one-and-a-half hour missy?" she asked.

You let out a nervous chuckle and answered, "w-well you see... I thought i was too early for work so i thought taking a short nap wouldn't hurt"

"short nap, huh"

You playfully rolled your eyes before walking away and focused doing your job.

-

"welcome miss, can i help.... You...", you looked at her deep brown eyes with a shivering body. "a-aunt?"

She smiled at you, "y/n". Taking you hand she smiled widely "I've been looking all over for you"

But it wasn't her you only noticed. There was a girl behind her with long black hair.

"what are you doing here?"

You aunt looked quite taken back by your sudden coldly question, "i-i came to find you" she said. "I'm responsible for that since your mom and dad died"

You kindly retreated you hand from her grip and shook your head, "I'm living fine aunt. I'm perfectly happy with myself... Alone."

"oh my dear y/n" she dramatically walked over to your side and hugged you, "you still remember the past? Oh but dear, the past is in the past, let it go"

"bu-"

"no but's, or's, maybe's, and i most certainly not take a no for an answer when i take you with me"

You shivered, "ta-take me? What? Where?"

"to your new home"

You pulled away from her, "new home? No can do ma'am. I'm staying here, besides my stuff is at my house"

"already took care of" she said with a smirk curved from her lips.

You looked at her in horror, your lips quivering. "n-no I'm not going with y-you, you witch"

"oh, if i take you with me you won't need to work, you get to buy new clothes as much as you'd like, no bother with your life. Basically you could anything!" she happily said.

As much as that sounded nice, you still didn't want to live with her.

"I'm sorry, no is a no" you firmly said.

The lady sighed, "angela... You know what to do?"

The girl with long black hair walks forward with a nod, "yes"

You took a step back, "HELP!" you shouted, tears running down your eyes but there were no response. "BOSS!"

"y/n", you aunt laughed. "we took care of that, why would we do this when there's people here? We aren't dumb"

Angela took out a handkerchief and placed it on you nose and mouth.

Slowly you collapsed.