24

"y/n, taehyung dinners ready!", your grandma shouts.

You with taehyung behind walked to the kitchen seeing your grandma already seated.

You walked beside your grandma to sit beside her but she blocked the seat with her hand, "what the..."

"you sit beside taehyung, this is where your grandfather's sitting" she said

"but grandpa is-"

"ssshhh don't waist time, go sit beside taehyung and eat"

You sighed in defeat and sat beside him. Hearing a chuckle from taehyung you shoot him a glare.

"so Taehyung, how long have you known y/n?" your grandma started.

"about three month now grandma" taehyung politely replies.

(yes bitch, 3 months.)

Your grandma hums, "so when is it?"

You and taehyung looked at each other in confusion, "when's what?" you asked.

"the wedding"

"the wedding?!" you shout but as for taehyung he was looking calm but inside he was shocked like you were, "we aren't dating"

"not yet that is" your grandma teased.

You sat back down slowly calming yourself, "we aren't getting together grandma..."

Your grandma raised a brow taking a sip of her cold water, "sure you aren't" she sarcastically said

You just shooked you head and continued to have a fun night with your grandma, and Taehyung of course.

-

You sat on the chair just outside your your grandmas house.

"y/n, it's cold outside" a voice behind you said.

You suddenly felt something wrap around your shoulders. You looked at it, it was taehyungs expensive gucci jacket. "taehyung, I'm fine. Use it instead" you tried to take it off but taehyung kept putting it back on you. You stopped cause it was no use anyway.

"why are you here, alone?" he asked, standing beside your sitting figure.

"I-I'm.. I'm just thinking of something"

He looked at you with curious eyes, "what something? Of finally being kim
y/n?".

You rolled your eyes playfully, "you wish... But no... I was thinking of going to have a visit of... A house?"

He nods understanding what you meant, "where is it?"

"it's quite far"

He got an idea, "i know!"

You turned to looked at him, confused. What stupid plan did he think of this time?

"let's go there when we're finished staying here"

Your gaze soften at him, "but-"

"no buts! I'll also take it as our date" he winked at you

Your cheeks heated up when your heart beats fast. "t-tae i don't think we should"

He looked at you with disappointment, "you don't like hanging out with me?"

'wow, great job y/n. Great. Job'

"that's- that's not it! Fine! We'll go to my grandparents house, mother's side"

He grinned at you, "first date then?"

"you never dated?" you asked him.

He shook his head before replying, "no, they aren't my type"

"i see..."

"hey! Y/n!"

"yeah? You don't need to shout, I'm not deaf"

He giggles, he was patting your head which annoyed you a little but you liked the feeling of him touching your head. Weird, i know.

"your grandma is right for me being your boyfriend" he continues, "let's get married!"

You chocked on air as he said it, "KIM TAEHYUNG!"

-

You walked up the stairs trying to be quiet as possible to prevent your grandma for hearing any noise since you're guessing she's already sleeping.

You slowly opened your rooms door and slowly closed it behind. Taking your phone out of you pocket you saw a text from an unknown number.

You hesitantly opened the text and read the message

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────
Unknown
Thursday 10:10pm

Unknown
Y/n~

Who's this?

Unknown
Your worst nightmare

Unknown
But to be serious, i go by the name... You'll never know

Oh? Hi you'll never know, I'm you know. Nice to meet you.

How'd you get my number anyway, you'll never know?

Unknown

That's not- nvm, just call me 'van' but that's not my real name, remember that bitch :)

Unknown
Oh shit wrong face i meant '>:)'

As in the van vehicle?

Ok! So my question?

Unknown
NO NOT LIKE THE VEHICLE! DAMMIT

Unknown
But, ah yes your question! I have my own ways

Sounds familiar... Ok?

Unknown
STAY AWAY FROM TAEHYUNG BITCH THATS BASICALLY ALL BYE

You have been blocked.
Click here to learn more

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

(a/n: edited)