31

(a/n : this novel FINALLY has 31 episodes (not the including the extras)!!
I cannot bfjdjenxjsjndc I'm so happy rn but I'm planning on ending this novel ASAP! Lol I'll not waste your time so bye.)

'it really hurts' (ang mag mahal nag ganito)

You slowly opened your right eye and rubbed your left with the back of your head. Your aching head was hurting and you couldn't focus on the things that's happening right now. Where were you, what are you and who are you.

You forced you body to sit up, groaning you opened your eyes. The light of the room you were in, turned on making you shut your eyes tightly shut.

"you're awake", a feminine voice said.

You opened your eyes again and saw the girl that had long black hair more specifically the one who put the handkerchief to your nose and mouth making you unconscious.

"i-it's you!"

"Angela" she rolled her eyes. "call me Angela and not 'IT'S YOU', dummy"

You nod and again shouted, "Angela!" you pointed a finger at her.

"just shut up and change your clothes, boss is waiting." she ordered and walked away closing the door loudly.

You rolled your eyes before noticing one big box beside the bed you were on. You hopped off of it and opened the box, inside it was all your stuffs. The important and valuable stuffs.

You saw the white box that had the tiger stuffed toy, the dress of your mom, the pictures of your parents and the mysterious picture with V, and finally some of your clothes.

You held the necklace you were wearing, the one with your parents rings and to your relief it was still there. You sighed before dropping your body on the floor with tears.

'i need to... I need to escape'

You looked around the room then the window. You quickly stood up and ran towards it, you moved the curtains aside and to your surprise it was blocked with mettle bars. You felt like you were in jail but in a house, no. Mansion, mansion of your horrible aunt.

You walked around and saw three doors, one was the exit but the two was unknown. Opening the first door you saw it was a bathroom. A big bathroom that was fancy, it was already as big as your apartment.

Then you walked to the other door. Opening it you saw your walk-in-closet filled with different types of clothes and accessories. Dresses, shirts, shorts, shoes, necklace, skirts, tank tops abd more.

Your eyes widened, knowing your aunt, she wouldn't buy you this much stuff. Speaking of which you suddenly remembered that your aunt was waiting for you so you grabbed a pare of sweatpants since you're just at her mansion, and a shirt then took a quick shower. You couldn't wait to see that aunt of yours who kidnapped you out of the blue.

-

"you're finally here" she said, her voice echoing the whole music room you both were.

"why did you take me here?" you asked in gritted teeth.

She checked making you even more pissed at her. "I'm your guardian now"

You gasped and looked at her in disbelief, "no you're not"

"I'm your mom's sister, why would i not?"

"because you were the cause if their death!" you shouted.

Her eyes darkened giving you shivers down your spine. "i was the cause of their death? Yes. Do i feel guilty? No." she continued after taking a sip of her tea, "your mom was so pitiful oh god..."