14

"we're here", he stopped the car in front on a very looking expensive restaurant.

"Taehyung", you called out. he looked at you humming in response, "you should've told we we're going in a fancy restaurant so i would've dressed up nicely you dumbo".

you looked out side the window, hearing taehyung's laughter beside you. "well- i mean you will go back to your work, right? So what's the point of changing your clothes more than a thousand times??", he said between his giggles.

"shut up... Let's just go and finish this quickly. I have work to do other than this".

And with that you both hopped off Taehyung's car and walk in the restaurant.

You stepped in hearing whispers and earning glares from other female workers. You felt like a meal to them, like they wanted to eat and rip you apart. "Tae..." you whispered.

"hmm?", he looked at your small figure that was literally stiff as a rock.

"i- i don't feel comfortable here, let's eat in Macdonalds or something! Oh oh! Ooor or maybe street food! Mmhm just imagine those delicious cheap ass foods!"

He let out a giggle, he couldn't believe a girl like you would make him be like this; his old self. He never showed his boxy smile for so long, even with his group of friends, well mabye sometimes he does. But a CEO man like him is always serious and puts his nose in work sheets. Although, he always finds time to hang out with you.

"you want to eat street foods?"

"yeah...", you scratched you nape avoiding his eye contact.

"I've never eaten even one street food before."

You advert your head to him, shocked written all over your face, "excuz mi?!". You took hold of his wrist and dragged him out of the restaurant, "we ain't eating there, Tae. I'm going to show you what REAL delicious food is"

"you?"

You looked at him, speechless. "what?", you slowly managed to say.

"i asked if you're the delicious food that you're talking about, cause if yes. I can't wait to try it, babe"

... Silence ...

"cringe and well to bad, cause it's not me you sucker", you said. You heard his chuckles behind you. And that made you smile.

' Never knew his chuckles are so hot to hear.'

-

"sit your ass down Tae! Hurry!", you and taehyung reached his car and hurried him to take his seat because he's been teasing you by sitting down on his chair and standing up out side again. Completely wasting your time for the whole ten minutes. "TAEHYUNG WE'VE BEEN HERE FOR THE WHOLE TEN MINUTES ALREADY! SIT. DA. FUCK. DOWN!", you shout getting pissed by the second.

"fine! Fiiiiine", he finally sat down laughing nonstop, "where's our destination ma'am?". He buckled up his seat belt while looking at you.

"any street food place, my treat- actually, no. YOUR treat." you smirked, proud of yourself because well you're broke, you only have a few money on you.

"why me?", taehyung asked.

"just... Because you wasted our time back there you dumbo. Also make it quick, i still have work after lunch" you looked outside the window, not knowing Taehyung was smirking behind your back.

"oh i will make it quick. Don't worry" he murmured.

-

"AH! Taehyung! Slow down you asshole!" you shout, gripping on the car seat.

"you said to hurry up so I'm just following your orders", and with that he overtakes his car once more

(my dear lovely reader, what are you thinking about? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you'd better clean that brain of yours, it's to dirty)

"yeah, but not like this! Who knows this might be the last time I'm going to be living on earth!", you felt like you were going to faint at that time or maybe vomiting.

"naaah I'm a good driver".

Overtake.

"just slow da fuck down!"

Overtake.

"uuh... No thank you"

Overtake.

"god save me from this monster" you whispered, gripping on the seat belt. "i need more seat belts! One isn't enough!!!!"