27

"we're here", Taehyung stops his car in front of an abandoned house. It was creepy and looked like it was hunted.
"if there's ever ghost inside that thing, I'm leaving you. I'm staying here, you go. " he said.

You rolled your eyes with a slight smile, "you're such a dork".

You slowly walked to the stairs before slowly opening the front door. The door creeks as you finally opened it wide enough for you to come in.

"I'm coming with you"

Your soul almost left you for a second but you turned your head to see Taehyung, "TAEHYUNG! You gave me a heart attack!" you shout, hitting his shoulders.

"HAHA so-sorry! I didn't mean to" he defended himself with his arms crossed making an 'X' for protection.

"whatever... So you're coming with me? Aren't you scared? You just said-"

"sssshhh~ a man should protect a woman... But i swear to God if there's any ghost inside that fucking house i will run for my fucking life, you hear me?" he looked at the house horrified as he took step in.

"calm down will you?", you took his hand and intertwined your fingers with his. "I'm here, don't worry you scaredy-cat"

He looked at your hands that was holding his then looked at you. He felt wormth he needed a long time ago. When you're there beside him all he wanted to do is hold your hand and never let you go. But he couldn't do that since you were only friends and not lovers.

"i- I'm not scared! You are you little shit!"

You giggled at his actions when he dragged you inside the house.

'yeah right...'

"so where are we supposed to go?" he asked.

You looked around remembering the memories with you and your grandparents. "u-uh... The attic"

"oh come ooon out of all places they chose to put something that's valuable in THE DAMN ATTIC" he dramatically punches the wall and wipes his imaginary tears.

You rolled your eye's and started waking away, "if you're scared I'll go alone. Don't force yourself"

"wait wait waaait" he catches up to you, "you're a damsel in distress!"

"more like YOU'RE the damsel in distress"

He wrapped his arms around yours making your heart skip a beat, "I'm coming wuth you and that's final. Also... Stop roasting me with words, have mercy"

You blushed and tried your best to avoid his gaze on you, "yeah... Whatever"

'DING'

You took your phone from your pocket and saw a message from the unknown number once again...

__________________________

Unknown
Friday 5:09pm

Unknown
Oh? So you're protecting Taehyung now huh?

Unknown
Have you ever seen him in action?

ExCuSe Me?

You sent a photo

Unknown
Nvm

Unknown
You'll know soon enough

You have been blocked.
Click here to learn more

___________________________