♡30. Tik-Tok and Bicycles

No one's POV

" Taeeeee~" Jungkook sang as he ran through the hallway. His plaster was removed yesterday and he was really excited.

" How many times do I have to tell you, stop running " Tae scolded his lover as he heard constant sound of footsteps.

" Ok, mom " kook said sarcastically and entered the living room.

Tae who was stretched on the sofa looked at his baby.

Kook smiled naughtily and walked towards the sofa... towards Tae.

" Oh noo no-no, " Tae said as he knew what was gonna happen.

" Oh yes," Kook said and jumped on the older.

" Oww," Tae winced but then smiled as he saw his lover's beautiful smile.

Jungkook laughed and hugged tae's torso, nuzzling his head in the other's neck.

Tae hugged his precious bunny back, sniffing his vanilla scent. 

" So What is it, baby? " Tae asked his husband.

" I thought we should do this til tok challenge which will tell us who taegguk loves more " Jungkook said looking up to his husband while breaking his neck.

" What do we do in the challenge? " Tae asked being totally confused. 

" Who are you? Why are you so outdated? Jungkook asked with a crying face.

" I prefer YouTube to your tiktak," Tae said with a blank face and then huffed.

  Tae was unaware of all the trends. Basically, he was an old grandpa. He only had Instagram so he could follow BTS. 

"It's Tiktok for Namjesus' sake " Jungkook groaned while sitting on tae's legs.

" Whatever," Tae said and blew a raspberry at his husband.

Jungkook frowned and smacked Tae's butt real hard.

" Oww why are you torturing me? " Tae whined and rubbed his sore butt.

" Cause you're being naughty and I'm bored because of you, " Jungkook said whining with his husband.

" What do you want me to do, " Tae asked keeping his book aside.

" Get your rusty ass up and let's do a TikTok, after that we'll go for a bicycle ride," Jungkook said with a big excited smile.

" What do I get in return? " Tae asked raising his eyebrows.

" Kimchi for Dinner," Jungkook said folding his arms.

" and......" Tae asked, he wanted something more.

" Ice cream cake for dessert and that's it, " jungkook said huffing and folding his arms.

" Ok I'm in " Taehyung said fully satisfied with the deal. 

Jungkook stood up from tae's leg and jumped happily. Tae smiled and got up himself. He stretched like a cat and got up.

" Bring Taegguk while I start the recording " Jungkook said while tae nodded at walked to Taegguk's nursery. 

_____________________________________________

" Ok So place taegguk in the centre of the mat " Jungkook said and taehyung did the way he said.

Taegguk watched his two daddies with little sparkly doey eyes.

" Now you stay on that side and I'll stay here," Jungkook said while tae listened like a good husband.