♡8. How's life?

~~

~~

It was movie night . Tae and kookie were making hot chocolate for themselves . Taegguk wasn't introduced to chocolate yet so he was given banana milk.

"Tae can you put some more chocolate in there" kookie asks his husband who had chocolate section.

"Yep" tae said while adding some melted chocolate.

"Is that good?"tae asks.

"Yeah that's a good amount" then kookie mixes it together.

When it is ready kookie puts his finger in the mixture and tastes some.

"Wow it's so yummy, here hubby try it" kookie says as he places his finger in front of Tae's mouth in order to lick it.

Tae sucks on kookie's finger without any hesitation. Kookie smiled at how tae seem to like all type of affection he could get from him.

"Ohw god it's so delicious" tae smiles adorably.

Kookie smile and kiss his cheek.

"Can you pick a movie while I bring the cups , hubby?" Kookie tells his husband.

" Okay Koo be careful it's hot okay" tae says as he warns his husband about the hot pot.

" Yes hubby i will" kookie says in a assuring way.

Then tae goes to the living room.
He brings blankets . And Little socks god knows why. He makes some space for them both to sleep and cuddle. He sits down and scroll through the movie option. He decides to watch the friend series because there is no good movie.

" Tae make space on the table" kook shouts from the kitchen.

Tae quickly makes some space. Then kookie walks step by step.

"Careful love" tae says.

Kookie then keeps the cups on the table.

"Good job baby" tae says as he kisses his forehead.

"Thank you" kookie says happily.

"Let's cuddle now" tae says as he sets himself on the sofa bed. Kook follows his action. Just as Tae wraps his hand around him kookie stops him.

"I want to be the big spoon today" kook says.
" What no" tae says as he shakes his head as a no.
"You told me last time that you'd let me spoon you" kookie says in a cute tone.
"But I- alright you can spoon me" tae says giving up.
"Yay" kookie says as he wraps his hands around tae's waist and pulls him close.
"Are you comfortable in this position tae?" Kookie asks his hubby.
"Yes it's comfortable" tae says as he squishes against in kookie's chest.

"I'll start the series" kook says.

Later ~

Euphoria~~~~

Tae's phone rings

Kookie groans as he knows his husband will have to pull away from his hold and sit up. He loosens his grip around tae eventually.

Tae picks the phone up.

The caller ID said Chanie . He was his best friend from a cafe he used to work.( Don't ask me why I worked in a cafe ). Kookie looked at the ID too.

Tae asked kookie if he should pick up or not. Kookie being a good husband told him to pick it up.

"Hey Chanie"
"Ay taetae I missed you"
"Me too hyung"
"So how's life?"
"Let me ask him"

"Bunny can you tell me how you're feeling today"Tae asks Kookie who was sipping on the chocolate milk.

Kookie was confused. "I'm feeling amazing"

"Okay"

Back to the call~

"Yes life is amazing" Tae says normally.

Laughing noise could be heard from the other side of the call.

Kookie become red as a tomato. He was used to cheesy lines . But they never failed to make him blush.

After a few minutes Tae ends the call.

He lays back down on the same position as before.

Kookie stared at him still red.

"What happened"Tae asks his husband.

"Why did you do that?"Kookie asks.

"What?" Tae says innocently.

"You said life is amazing" kook says blushing again.

"Well you're my life what can I do about it" Tae says cuddling into kookie's neck.

"You're so cheesy Tae" kookie says as he pulls Tae closer.

"I know" Tae mumbles as he lets out a loud yawn .

Kookie giggles and pats tae's head to help him sleep better.

"Good night bunny I love you"
"Good night taebear I love you too"

The End

Word count-725
Date- 24/11/2020

^_^
I hope you liked the story. I know it's short but I'll write bigger ones too..

Don't forget to vote and comment.

I'm out byeeee♥~~