♡7. Monday Mornings

OMG 200 views thanks guy (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧

____________________________________________________________________________

It was a monday of November as per the calendar . Tae's weekend holidays were over . He was back to the CEO work again. Well for kookie he had to go back to taking Taegguk all alone for the day .

Kookie's POV

Ding Ding Ding

I woke up to the sound of our irritating alarm. I groan and turn it of. I look at my hubby who was sleeping adorably. This site always make my heart flutter. It was time to wake him up because he has to go to work.

"Baby wake up" I says as I play with his messy hair .
"Taetae wake up"
"Baby bear"
"Love"
He wasn't moving at all.

"Baby waky waky " I say again but this time I tickle his nose with a little feather. I giggled.

He jolted up and

Achoo!!

Sneezed cutely in my shirt. I actually don't mind him sneezing cause I'm putting the pajama to wash anyways.

" Haha bless you"

"You're mean " he said while rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"I'm sorry but you weren't waking up" I say while kissing his cheek

"Hmm it's okay since you apologized " tae says yawning a little.

"Come on hubby get ready you have to go to work today" I say while getting up.

"Ugh I hate this can't I stay here today" tae says showing puppy eyes.

"I would love if you stayed but they need you at work" I tell.

Tae closes his eyes again.

I quickly smack his arm .

"Oow what was that for?" Tae asks as he rubs the spot where I hit him.

"You were sleeping , go take a shower while I make breakfast "
I say as I pull tae out of the bed.

"Okay bun but can I get a kiss first" tae asks as he hugs me.

"Alright but promise me you'll go after that" i ask him while hugging back.

"Yes promise" tae pulls away and we kiss for a few minutes.

"Ok now you got what you wanted now shoo " I say as I push tae into
The bathroom.

I stay there till I hear the shower go on . this means tae is actually taking a bath.
Last time he went in and stayed there for 30 mins I thought he got worried and thought he was sick or something but when I went in I saw him sleeping in the bathtub .

I chuckle at the funny memory and head to the kitchen to cook breakfast .

I will make cheese sandwich for breakfast today. I can't make bacon and eggs because tae is allergic to eggs .

I start cutting the veggies and toast the bread.

I finish it in 10 minutes cause it's so damn easy to make;)

Then I felt two hands wrapped around my waist giving me a backhug. Tae.. he nuzzles in my neck and kisses it. It tickles me very much .

"Buñny" Tae says lovingly.
"Yes my baby bear" I say as I turn around and wrap my hands around his neck.
"You look beautiful baby" tae says as he rubs my side .
I feel my cheeks becoming red due to the lovely comment.
"Oh stop I look like a mess" I say. I really do I am in my pajama and I have hair sticking out in multiple directions.
"My beautiful mess"tae says as he pulls me in for a lustful kiss.