♡12. Jealous

(A/N- Thank you for 1k ♡)

_______________________________________

It was a Saturday. Taehyung and Jungkook had planned to go on a shopping date. Only the two of them. Taehyung's cousin Jennie was going to babysit taegguk for them.

In the car~

"It's been so long since we went on a date, right?" Kookie asks Tae who was driving the car.

"I know baby I'm sorry I couldn't get holidays" Tae says while interwining kookie's hand with his placing it in his thigh.

"It's alright hubby I'm just happy we're going to spend the whole time together just you and me" kookie says as he rubs tae's hand with his finger.

" Yes koo just you and me" Tae says and kookie kisses his husband's cheek who was driving.

....

"Tae open the door and try this outfit please" kookie yells to Tae who was in the dressing room waiting for kookie to get him clothes.

"Okay" Tae opens the door for his husband to give him the outfit. Kookie gives it and takes a quick peek at his nakey hubby.

"AYE!! What are you lookin at? Tae lowly shouts at his naughty bunny.

"Nothing" with that kookie runs of with red cheeks.

'My Cute bunny '

....

" I can't believe I got caught red handed" kookie says as he hides his red face .

"Oh well I'll try to be more sneaky next time" kookie nods to himself and finds more clothes for his husband.

"Koo " Tae calls.

Kookie turns around at tae's voice and the next moment he is jungshook.

"How do I look?" Tae asks nervously.

"Hot" kookie blurts out without hesitation.

" You think so" Tae asks shyly.

"Yeah you look so hot right now hubby" kookie says as wraps his arms around his handsome hubby.

" And you look gorgeous" Tae says while holding kookie's waist.

They learn in for a big kiss.

" Aww seok-a look at the cute couple kissing in the dressing room.

Taekook hear the lady and pull away looking red.

"Oh Come on mina you made them uncomfortable " another man says.

"We're sorry you can continue" the couple say and walk away.

....

"What was that" Tae asks still dumbfounded.

"I have no idea" kookie says as he stares into outer space.