Care

It's eleven o'clock in the night and she is waiting for him restlessly.

HM- ek toh subah se barish rukne ka naam nhi le rahi hai aur Anubhav ji ka phone bhi nhi lag raha hai ya allah mere pati ki raksha karna....

Just then the doorbell rings she quickly opens the door.She is shocked to see him, he is completely drenched in the rain.

HM- Anubhav aap thik hai toh hai na aur aap bheeg kaise gye...

AS- dheere Haseena ji ammi aur maa jag jaayengi...

HM- aap jaldi room mein chaliye....
Both of them go to the room. She quickly brings the towel and makes him sit on the bed and wipes his hair.

HM-aap aise bheeg kaise gye ....

AS- woh...aa..chhu..(he sneezed)

HM-aap ko toh sardee lag gyi hai main garama garam soup lekar aati hu aap kapade change kar lijiye....

AS- ji...

She brings the soup and sees that he is rubbing his hands to warm himself. She put the soup on table and brings blanket and wrapped around him.

AS- Haseena ji woh hume bahut thand lag rahi hai....

HM- haan toh kya jaroorat thi  itni baarish mein ghar se nikalne ki..

AS- agar hum aaj nhi jaate toh mission pura nhi ho paata phir pata nhi kitna samay lagta par finally aaj mission successfully complete ho gya hai ab hum aaram se aapke saath samay bitha payenge... aa..chhu..(sneeze again)

HM- bas ab chup chap yeh soup pi lijiye...she strictly ordered him.

AS-aap pila dijiye please....

HM- thik hai... she sit in front of him on bed and feed him soup, then she gives him medicine.

HM- ab aap aaram kariye.....

He lay on bed and she lay beside him,she covered him by blanket and wrapped her hand around him and put her head on his chest.

AS- aapko bhi sardee lag jayegi...

HM- koi baat nhi....
He asleep after sometime she feel he was shivering with cold.

HM- Anubhav....she called his name but he not reply.
She touches his forehead and neck to check temperature she feel his body is so cold.

HM-ya allah inka shareer toh thanda hota ja rha hai ab kya kare....

She gets up and covered him one more blanket and  then she rubbed his palm and feet after half hour she feel there is no change in his body temperature. She get tensed suddenly something strike her mind...

HM- body heat shayad usse kaam ho jaye....par hum kaise...{her heart- Haseena tum nhi karogi toh kaun karega biwi ho tum inki tumhara farz hai inki jaan ki hifajat karna inka khyal rakhna...} bilkul hum karenge.

She unbuttoned his shirt then takes it off.

HM- hume maaf kar dijiyega Anubhav hum bina aapki izzazat ke yeh sab kar rahe hai...

Then she pull off her t-shirt and lay beside him wrapping his hand around herself his touch on her bare body give her goosebumps she blushed hard. She too wrapped her hand around him. After two hour she feel his body temperature being normal so she sleep in same position.

He wakes up because of the rays of the sun and he smiles to see her love in his arms, he was about to hug her when his hand feels his body, he backs away in jerks she wakes up because of his movement.

HM- kya hua Anubhav.....

AS- w..oh...woh..

HM- kya woh-woh kar rahe hai saaf-saaf boliye....