A/N

Sabke comments read karne ke baad maine apni aankh band ki aur Mata rani ko yaad karke yeh decide kiya (majority of votes ke hisab se bhi😁) ki kyuki yeh story arrange marriage aur uske baad ke struggle ke baare mein hai toh main second season isi book mein continue karungi.... 

Thank you yeh mera timepass wala note padhane ke liye aur ab jane se  pehle second season ki ek jhalak  mera matlab second season ka story ka aadhar kya hoga uska ek chhota sa description.

In the first season you all must have read how Anubhav and Haseena  to get ready for marriage  for their mother's happiness, but the very first meeting puts them in a new feeling.

Even before marriage, they realize that both of them love each other and they express to each other.

With some sweet and sour moments, the story moves forward for both of them and now in this story and in Anuseena's life, two new guests come in....their babies, their heart.

So this season is a continuation from the last season and from here a new journey of Anuseena's life will start... Journey of being  parents

Let's see sorry, how Anuseena will fulfill their responsibilities of being a parents along with their duty.

Let's see what twist and turn comes after the arrival of children in Anubhav and Haseena's life.Will both of you be able to fight together with the new problems that come their way?

Will they be able to fulfill their love towards eachother by doing all this? Let's start the new journey of love of Anubhav and Haseena's life.

❤️❤️❤️❤️