The Trust-2

Flashback continued from previous part

He was sleeping peacefully after making love with his wife, he changed his side and opened his eyes slightly and smiled seeing Haseena in front. As soon as he puts his hand on her waist, he feels Haseena's body very hot due to fever. She is burning in fever.

He get up in jerk and looked around him. He gets shocked and upset to see himself and Haseena in such a condition.

AS-hum kamare mein kab aaye aur yeh sab kab hua....(he asked himself).

He looks at Haseena very carefully because of the light of the room is on , he could see Haseena well, there is a  mark on her lip.

The marks of hickeys are clearly visible on her neck and upper chest, he gently lowers the sheet from her body with trembling hands and sees the marks of hickeys which brutally given by him on her chest , due to which her chest has turned red, Anubhav is terrified.

AS-yeh ishwar humne yeh kya kar diya (tensed) aur yeh sab hua kab aur kaise...(he shook his head and and tried to recall the incident of the evening).

AS-Janvi ne hume coffee di aur humne coffee pee bhi uske baad hume kuch ajeeb sa apne andar badlav mehsoos hua aur uske baad....

He tries to remember by pressing his head with his hands, he remembers a little.

AS-uske baad usne hamari shirt nikali aur hume gale lagya....ek minute uski himmat kaisi huyi hume chhune ki, use toh hum chhodenge nhi...(angry) par filhal hume aage kya hua woh yaad karna hai....(after trying a lot, he remembers something again) Haseena hum se kya kehne ki koshish kar rahi thi ki unhe fe...fever hai aur humne unki baat puri bhi nhi hone di aur unke mana karne ke baad bhi humne (shocked).....nhi  hum aisa nhi kar sakte parantu Haseena ke sharir ke nishan saaf saaf bata rahe hai humne aisa kiya hume ek haivan ki tarah vyvhar kiya woh bhi apni Haseena ke sath (he starts to feel like his abuser). 

He wants to wakes up Haseena and to ask her but his courage has already given up. He gets out of bed and puts on his clothes and goes to the balcony and sits down on the floor.He rests his head on the edge of the chair and closes his eyes. 

Then the incident that happened in front of his eyes in the evening starts shaking in pieces that only then he sees Haseena's face, tears in her eyes and it is clear from her facial expressions that she is in great pain. But still he was not stopping.

He opens his eyes in fear and panic, tears in his eyes, he is now feeling guilty, feels that he has committed a crime.

Haseena starts to feel a little cold, so she shakes hands to hug Anubhav for some warmth, but Anubhav was not there.She sits up and looks around the room, she finds Anubhav sitting in the balcony. She wraps the sheet well around herself and goes to him. 

Anubhav is sitting without any emotion, tears are flowing from his eyes, which are shining in the light of the moon. Seeing the tears in her husband's eyes, her heart broke into pieces.

She understands that he is sitting in a guilt. She carefully sits in front of him and wipes his tears with her palms.

HM-Anubhav.....(she called him with her sweetest voice). 

He looks at her then lowers his gaze.She holds his face in his palms and looks into his eyes but he try to avoid any eye contact with her. 

HM-sirf ek baar hamari aankho mein dekhiye... (he gathers courage and looks into her eyes) 

Her beautiful kohled  eyes, which are full of love for him, when she is silent, her eyes say many words. Even today her eyes are are saying that he has not done anything wrong and has not hurt her. He hugged her tightly and starts crying.