Chapter Sixteen

*Mentions of selfharm

Madelyn's Pov
One thing about makeup, the slight shift, and even angle changed all the way the look would turn out. I stepped back for a moment to see how Seungmin's makeup was doing in the lightning, tapping the edge of the brush to get rid of some left over foundation. I felt him watching me with a playful smile on his face, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"How do I look hmm noona?" His tone was very playful knowing he couldn't say what he really wanted. I had to work quickly on both his, Minho and Changbin and Han's makeup for these little Mv. "Handsome like always, gimme a minute just one more thing then the setting spray. Try not to mess it up okay." I rolled up the sleeves of my jacket reaching over the counter top to grab the eyeshadow palette.

Seungmin grew really quiet all of a sudden his eyes scanning me, his eyes wide. He sat up a little more clearing his throat shutting his eyes letting me add the last finishing touches to his eyelids. I smiled at the master pierce shutting the lid with a small shut, setting it aside.

"Alright all done, send Changbin before Han, cause he'll fall asleep in the chair anyway. Seungmin flashed me a soft smile pressing a quick kiss to my cheek.

"Thank you I'll send him soon, I gotta go talk to Felix."

______________________________
Seungmin's Pov
I felt a lot of unease, just making my stomach toss and turn a lot more then I would like. She looked happy, and she always was going beyond her way for everyone. As soon as my makeup was done, I had tried to locate Felix cause well he had more information then anyone dating her before any of us.

I saw him on his phone getting the last touches up with his hair, he was showing Jeongin some things on his phone laughing quietly. I made haste smiling at one of our noonas.

"Hey Noona, I need Felix for a moment." She stared at me tucking her hair behind her ears with a blush, he stood up with confusion, but bowed his head at her allowing me to drag him out of the very chaotic back area.

"Hey Seungmin what's wrong? You look all serious." He joked out brushing his pointer finger over the bridge of his nose a couple times.

"I am- well more or so I'm concerned, you started dating Madelyn before any of us." I made sure my voice dropped to a whisper. He blushed nodding his head a couple times with a smile.

"Yeah she was the first to notice the uhh little space, taught me how to switch between being big, all the rules she's a really amazing caregiver, she's been teaching Chan so much too. She's just always been kind and understanding." I nodded my head deeply.

"So umm... I noticed today her sleeves were rolled up, I think she has old self harm marks on her arms. I think she hides it with her own makeup cause I wouldn't have noticed at first till she was sweating and it was rubbing off." Felix seemed frozen in place so quick like, eyes wide.

"I- what there's no Maddie is strong she always has been, I know that she gets down sometimes but she would never." He shook his head and he was in so much denial.

"Felix the whole bullshit lie with society saying that just because a person smiles and is happy, doesn't mean that they aren't sad or battling depression or suicidal thoughts. We always tell our fans to fight any battles. I didn't wanna make like a big scene it isn't the right setting." I sighed for a moment to pause pinching the bridge of my nose.

"I don't believe they are recent, they looked about a year old maybe two, made deep enough that it left scars you can really see. Are you telling me you never have liked looked at her? She wears tank tops and short sleeves shirts all the time?" Felix looked like he wanted to run his hands all through his hair, hands shaking a little.

"No no, her arms always looked fine when ever we cuddled and what not, even Chan says she's okay- well he said last week she said something that made him worry but he brush it aside." I released the hold on my nose.  Letting him keep going.

"The only time we talked about scars was... When those vlive comments the self harm comments." I quickly nodded my head fast knowing what he meant, not wanting him to relive anything like that.

"Well.. Lets not pressure her. Let her tell us about whatever she went through but... Maybe let's be better boyfriends and just be as supportive as we can be." Felix looked so distressed all of a sudden his shoulders sinking back.

"What if she is in so much pain but she's hiding it Seungmin?" I wrapped my arms around his upper shoulders to help him, quickly needing to make sure he didn't start crying cause he was gonna ruin his makeup, and perhaps have a sub drop.

"Hey hey, let's not think about the negative Felix, yeah? You need to calm down before you sub drop. She's here right now which means she fought whatever battle she had come on okay." I flashed him a gentle smile exhaling a bit.