Chapter Twenty

Madelyn's Pov
"This total bullshit.. Like beyond any anger I have felt." I was quick to grab at Chan's arm giving him a small warning look, nodding back towards the sofas were everyone was lounging. We both stood in the hallways giving each other the look, after the longest night meeting to man kind.

"Chan they are all in little space right now. I don't think now is the time to tell them that I'm no longer your guy's noona. You guys have enough drama going on right now okay? I just want right now to be a calm period for you guys." His brown eyes held a look of pure annoyance as he grabbed at my arms to squeeze at in a comforting manner.

"Madelyn for once I need you to slightly be selfish and think about yourself for once. " I rolled my eyes gently with a smile, cupping at his cheeks once he had calmed down from his temper to press a kiss to my lips.

"Go calm down and watch tv while I order dinner." He rolled his eyes gently with a smile before he locked his arms around my neck to fulfil the kiss, brushing his nose with my own a couple times a sad smile coating his face.

"Sometimes being an idol isn't fair... I'll pay for half just go get my card from my room." We parted from the warm kiss, I nodded gently stroking at the back of his hair a couple times, before dropping my arms to my side, running my palm down the front of my face reaching on my back pocket to grab my phone. Clearing my mind was all I needed right now in this moment of just momentarily peace. It was needed, it wouldn't be ruined by anything right at this moment till I had to tell them.

___________________________
I took the empty box the strong scents of different dishes and desserts had been brought out into the little dinning area. With the help of Minho we had cleaned up most of the boxes in time for trash day. I had turn to give him my attention watching the way he scrubbed away at the dishes for a moment focusing away from the loud laughter and light music playing.

"I'm not in my little space right now, but I wanna talk to you babe?" I gave him a kind smile showing I was listening, grabbing a few paper towels to dry off the wetness from my hands before setting them into the bin watching how focused he was.

"Which one did you pick? You stopped being our noona or breaking up with us? Is that why you are treating us to dinner?" I heaved out a heavy sigh moving towards him when he lazily shut off the water to focus on me, looking at me with his own set of his.

"Minho you really don't think I would pick a job over being with you guys right? You guys are my whole life of course I terminated my contract with JYP and yeah it's gonna suck that I won't be there to help you guys every single day but by this way you guys aren't distracted and get breaks from me as well." I was quick to throw my arms around his neck, fast squealing in shock when he wrapped his arms fast around my waist and hips lifting me up quickly.

Fearful that I was gonna fall. I locked my arms around his waist, shaking with quiet laughed holding at the back of his head as he spun me around a couple times.

"I don't care if you aren't our noona anymore, nothing would matter if we didn't have you here back at the dorms to make it better behind the scenes that's all that matters to me." I smiled once I was set back down onto my feet. My heart hammering away in surprise. I kept my arms around his neck placing with the slight strands of his hair at the edge of his neck, being showered in sudden kisses.

"Minho I love when you get like this but I can't breath baby, my ribs!" I exclaimed through a laugh when he was hugging me again happily pressing his head to the crook of my neck.

"Hyunjin! Get away from my food before I throw my shoe at you."

"Noona! He threatened me again put him in time out." I grinned some more pulling away to give Minho his own space. He grabbed at my hand to pull me back gently into the dinning area. I sat on the opposite side of Changbin who was scrolling through his phone a small burp leaving him.

Felix scrunched his face up in disgust slightly shaking with laughter, before speaking to me. "Mommy can I play genshin with Han later?" The warmth spreads through out my chest. Before I have a moment to relax right there in time.

"Of course.. Just don't stay up too late yeah?"