Chapter Eighteen

Madelyn's Pov
These schedules are getting more and more out of hand. I can't even keep track of half the comebacks. Chan must be working really hard on that studio of his. My teeth found their way nibbling at the skin of my bottom lip spinning around in my chair quickly, flicking through the IPad with an intrigued gaze. I should be lucky I only help out with one group. There's quite a few noona's working with multiple groups. Though I would love to help out Itzy. I had a major soft spot for Ryujin.

I must have been flicking through the screen from some time perking up when I saw the door to the studio open. In slipped Chan with a low covered hat shoved in his head, dressed in a black tank top with some sweats carrying food. A rough sound left him plopping down in his seat once he set everything down.

"There you are I was wondering where you ran off too. I had to punish Changbin and Minho." The smallest snort slipped from me, lifting my gaze up again, peering at him with amusement.

"What did those two do now?" I was genuinely curious. Watching him rub at his face roughly starting up his laptop as well as his phone with a quick flick to his fingers mumbling under his breath with red cheeks.

"They were throwing shoes at each other and hit Felix who started crying, then I got hit." I held back the hardest laugh which was easier said than done coughing out the loudest laughing getting a soft shove in return a side grin sent my way.

"Chan how are you the daddy if you freak out when punishing them?"

"They yell at me! And then start crying saying they are gonna tell mommy and then I freak out." I rolled my eyes leaning over the arm rest squishing at his cheeks playfully.

"Chan that's not how it works. Put your foot down when their behavior is out of line in little space. Even if they give you puppy eyes. You have to enforce the rules." He leaned into my palms with a pout, nodding each time in synch with his deep inhales.

"Yeah you are right baby.. Been a little too soft with them. I mean you saw when Seungmin pulled Hyunjin's hair? They don't listen to me! How are they more scared of you than of me!" I cracked up laughing holding my ipad closer to myself after shutting the screen on rest mode.

"Cause I'm me." I stuck my tongue out playfully causing Chan to roll his eyes deeply grabbing at my chin to urge me in closer, pecking all over my lips in place, each kiss deeper than the last.

"Yeah yeah, you keep teasing and I'll bend you over my lap." I lifted an eyebrow his way with a smirk when he muttered over my lips.

"I can't not breath, can't breath. " I snorted over his lips deeply patting at his chin even more before he released me with a soft chuckle.

"You better enjoy the teasing while you can. This US your is gonna be such a big pain in the ass." I half whined at the thought, hotels were always chaotic, security the airports. I know I would enjoy my spicy food back home. They should be excited to have world tours again.

"I'm lazy but aren't I lucky to have all these partners that drive me crazy." Chan whined loudly pressing his head to rest on my shoulder locking both his long arms around me. I suddenly found my eyes shifting over to his phone, the little red light blinking on it. Made me blink once than twice, before I shot up quickly gasping slamming my hand over his mouth in a quick reflex causing him to look at me oddly.

"Chan stop talking right now! Vlive." I never seen him move so quick once my hand had dropped from his exposed mouth, watching him scramble up to swipe his phone harshly off the desk quickly leaving the app once it was turned off. Seeing his hands shaking over the device.

"Oh fuck fuck... I forget I was doing a live... I was doing it in the practice room. Madelyn! do you know how many people were watching that live?! Six million I was talking about the little space.. All of us dating oh fuck we are so dead." He cursed deeply tossing his phone quickly over into the table holding his face in his palms his shoulders were shaking harshly.

"Chan hey hey it's okay calm down and breath stop it alright? I know this is bad, like externally bad we were kissing on live but I'll take responsibility for what ever happens okay? Just breath." I pressed my hand over his shoulder squeezing it seeing he was still shaking watching him turn around the sight of the years blurring his eyes filled his face.

Chan didn't handle antis that well. He had a very soft sensitive heart and didn't do well under pressure at all. A son left him that left my entire heart aching in place.

"No Noona... What if they make you take all the blame and we lose you as our noona.. I'm so sorry... I'm so fucking dumb." A heavy sigh left me wrapping my arms around him to bring him in for a hug squeezing him tightly holding the back of his head.

There was that possibilities as well. I just needed to ease him for this moment, holding the back of his neck.

"For now let's now think about that okay? Let's get you back to the dorm."