Chapter Seventeen

Madelyn's Pov
"Minho yah, how are you this messy?" A small chuckle left me as I grabbed a couple napkins, handing them over to the male who was shooting Jeongin and Han deep glares as they laughed loudly at him. Take out night was always extremely messy, especially from the black bean noodles.

Hyunjin snickered tucking his hair away with a smile, everyone resting on the floor with a random show blaring. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves which was more then enough to make me happy, they had a pretty good balance of promotions and relaxation lately.

I slide my free hand under my left arm to stroke at the skin for a moment to listen to Felix's really loud laughter. It felt like all my senses sort of came alive all at once. I could smell the Soju that Chan had been drinking, all the foods, maybe my own soju had gotten to me. Or maybe the silly thoughts again.

"Babe, hey babe?" I fluttered my eyes open for a moment in confusion, taking a glance to see Minho had been shaking my shoulder blades a couple times, a look of worry in his eyes. In fact everyone's eyes were on me. I cleared my throat quickly sitting back on my thighs for a moment.

"Sorry I was dazed." I apologized smiling slightly, they all seemed to stare at one another, Chan was quick to chug the rest of his soju glass, clearing his throat.

"Hey baby... Can we all maybe talk like together?" He gestured his voice was very reassuring, I found myself cracking a small smile before I rolled my sleeve up the make up wiped away from today's sweat.

"You mean you guys wanna talk about these?" I questioned gently looking between them all, Felix's and Changbin's jaw dropped so quickly in shock. I chuckled sadly looking down a bit.

"Seungmin and Felix didn't really hide too well, but I do wanna be honest with all of you, so." I shifted a bit showing them some more. I felt Minho grab at my arm lightly his eyes wide like.

"They aren't recent or anything... I've been clean for around two years now? almost three. They are about two years old though. When I first became a noona for you guys I had some you know hard times." I paused a little seeing Jeongin had climbed on his knees to move close to me resting his head on my neck hugging my upper back a bit.

I gently started stroking his back up and down. "I kinda of needed help, but didn't know how to reach out. You see I grew up in a family were it was a black household were they didn't believe poc had depression/or that we had no reason to be. My mom use to say ignorant stuff that self harm was a white thing, that mental health it was taboo. It was kinda sad growing up really cause I had to hide sadness and all." I nibbled at my lower lip a bit roughly.

"That's so not true, mental health can effect anyone, no matter gender, age or race." Felix stated out in a hard but sad like tone. I exhaled slightly resting my head on top of Jeongin's feeling he was shaking a bit, I just needed to calm him down a bit.

"I don't really see my parents a lot my siblings weren't really that way, but It means a lot to me that you guys care about me to check in on me. I promise I haven't had those kinds of thoughts in a long long time." Hyunjin had his head facing the carpet a bit.

"Baby you never have to hide from us okay? You can be comfortable about anything, I mean you come to me when you have cramps, and let me give you heating pads and stuff." I laughed gently glad Chan could lighten up the mood a bit.

"And you are a life saver when those bad days happen Chan." He sent me a small wink with a very soft smile.

"I can help! I'm a good listener." Seungmin was so confident as he smiled proudly.

"No you aren't!" Han and Hyunjin exclaimed causing Hyunjin to crack up laughing, I held back the loudest snort, a loud squeak leaving me when I glanced down at Changbin feeling him resting his head on my lap, staring up at me, he grabbed my hand pressing an open kiss to my palm with a soft expression.

"Will take care of you, just like how you do for us." I held my breath before I found myself giving him a soft kiss which he returned with a small smile.

"Thank you Binnie." He just nuzzled my nose before a small squeak left me in shock when he was deeply face palmed by Minho.

"Mine!" He exclaims a bit with a chuckle.

"Yah! he deserves timeout for that you little." Changbin growled out quickly. Sitting up, Chan just waved them off.

"Ehh let them chase it out they'll pass out soon." He muttered out quickly, it seemed everyone wanted to chase one another cause soon Seungmin, followed by Han, Felix, Hyunjin then Jeongin shortly.

I found myself just happily smiling with a soft laugh hiding my face with amusement.

What am I gonna do with these little ones hmm?