Chapter Nineteen

Madelyn's Pov
It didn't take a mad scientist to figure out how quickly in less than 24 hours how the news spread across I media so fast. I don't think I had ever recalled when Chan was this stressed all over a simple mistake like vlive. He advised all members off the net, he didn't want them mentally in the wrong place over some of the negative comments.

Little space was talked about, the words daddy and mommy slipping back and forth of course people are just right away gonna assume it's a kink sexually thing and not in the respect of little space.

Of course it was only easy to ask management to delay a statement with the bizarre rumors of Stray Kids needing their own noona as a sex slave. I didn't need all of them letting their mind run to the words. Felix and Hyunjin could make their entire thoughts run and shut down, refusing to talk to anyone. So deciding to own up to my part.

Me and Chan both had a mandatory meeting with all of staff and management. It was silent between the both us, Chan messing with his fingers deeply facing the table for a moment.

"Alright so let's just get this all straight and figured out. Chan you and the boys are lucky you are on a long term contract other wise we would have already terminated the contracts. What is your relationship to Madelyn seeing as she is yours guys noona, it's not only breaking the media as unprofessional on her part yet all of yours guys as well." I held my hands tightly resting them on the table turning to Chan giving him a soft head nod so that he could speak clearly.

He roughly cleared his throat before looking between everyone speaking.

"Madelyn has always been the noona everyone was close to. More closer than the others. She took care of us in a way the other noonas couldn't really understand." He looked towards me flashing me a soft sad smile. I turned to face everyone clearing my own throat looking down for a while.

"Felix had came to me with a problem I had experience with. It was a personal matter that happened to be aired the other day with Chan on accident. Age regression, Felix has a form of it also called little space. It helped he felt comfortable with it and I became his caregiver." I paused shifting my eyes again.

"Shortly after me and Felix starting dating in secret, before other members as well started showing they each had their own age regression as well. So me and Chan combined our skills." I nibbled at my lip glancing over at Chan who finished off for me.

"For the sake of everyone's mental state. We decided to all be polyamorous, and it was fine. The members were happy so was Madelyn all of us in a relationship didn't effect anything and it wasn't even meant to be released to the public." A heavy sigh left the head manager watching him rub the bridge of his nose.

"As harmless as it may seem. The outside public won't see it as innocent as its made out to be. I've seen rumors varying from JYP entertainment hiring sex slaves to keep his group sane. To some nasty racist remarks." I saw Chan roughly pinching at the bridge of his nose.

"Making us breakup with Madelyn isn't gonna fix anything. It's just gonna stress the rest of the members out. I don't think you understand that she helps them in a nonsexual way. Me Included." Chan was very firm with his tone and everything else looking between everyone.

"Have I ever gone behind schedule? I stay up long nights helping prepare comeback after come back because it's what my members are comfortable with. We've received tons of hate, yet I do my best to make sure it doesn't affect members." I placed my hand gently over his arm to give it a gentle squeeze to help relax him a bit, feeling him moving to grab my hand to play with my fingers.

"Chan we feel your struggles we do.. You understand how dating scandals are handled because of delusional fans. I just wanna trust your word." One of the female managers sighed moving her hair over her shoulders looking between everyone before looking back towards me.

"There's two options Madelyn okay? Either one your name sadly will be a little slandered. You may continue to be with all the members dating, but you would have to resign as their noona." My eyes widen for a moment quickly squeezing at Chan's hand seeing the anger flashing through his eyes quickly. I managed to get him to grow silent for just that moment.

"The other choice is another decision. You can keep being their noona, but you'll be force to break up." I fluttered my eyes a couple times. They both sounded badly. Even though one wasn't as worse as it sounded.

"Wait this isn't fair at all. She shouldn't lose her job because of my mistake of having the vlive active." I shook out the strands of my hair before nibbling at my lower lip a little glancing down speaking over him quickly.

"I'll  choose the first option." Chan whipped his head back to stare at me, the sadness shifted through his eyes quickly.

"What?  Madelyn no, I'm not allowing it it was a mistake, my mistake."

"Chan at least with the first option I'll still be with and see you guys. The second option is just as worse."