𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖 - "ɪ ꜰᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ."

[Possible TW: mentioned character death + grief, nightmares, some light gore mention. nothing too bad!! possible uhh abuse? idk man <3

]

It's sort of silly, looking back at it right now.

Past you.. was so naïve. 

So naïve, to believe that- if you just followed the plot of the story, if you just allowed fate to take ahold of you- fate would follow your will.

You'd been content with following fate, so long as you 'sacrificed' yourself for Tetta.

And where had that led you?

To holding your dying brother in your arms and sobbing. 

--

It wasn't meant to turn out like this, obviously. 

You had a plan; stick with the plot. Just- follow the damn plot. You'd been prepared for years, you had prepared for Takemichi to come and ruin everything in your timeline. Each 'plan' and 'plot' you followed, Takemichi had followed through. You recruited Hanma as your left hand man. You killed Baji during Bloody Halloween. Every single thing, you followed suit. It continued on for years.

And for years, you thought Kisaki would be safe.

You figured you'd die to that goddamn truck and Kisaki would live, unknown to "the plot".

Instead, he died an unknown death in your arms. Nobody would know who he was.

You had prepared for the impact of that truck. You figured it wouldn't be that bad.

But then Tetta-

Got wrapped up in all your business, and then he was targeted, and then-

(A body, no no no no-)

And you screamed.

--

You can't remember what happens after that. For- months, you just-

(Please-)

You didn't know what to do. You were meant to kill Hina in a few years. That's what-

(Please-)

You just had to- but- Tetta's gone, he's gone, what's the point of it all? What- 

(Please-)