CHAPTER 3

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene (pack training grounds)

"We got an invitation from one of the neighbouring packs. Alpha Haden of Lycon Blood Pack is celebrating his anniversary with his mate Lillian. It's a great opportunity to find your mate." Maxwell says with hope in his voice.

"I can think about it. I can visit Lycan Blood Pack and see if I can find my mate." I reply back. Lycan Blood pack is one of our neighbouring packs and their Alpha Haden likes to throw huge anniversary parties for his mate Lillian where neighbouring Alpha are also invited for the party and it's a good gesture for showing their friendliness and brotherhood amongst the pack.
I have been invited two times before to attend this event as an Alpha but I wasn't able to attend it as I was newly appointed Alpha of this pack and was busy handling pack affairs so my Father (previous Alpha) attended it for me both the times.

Now this time even my parents are asking for me to find my mate and my father advised me to attend this party in order to strengthen our packs relationship.

"Come on man what's there to think about it, go and find our Luna." He says. He is my best friend since childhood and growing up with him was different. He always gets irritated by me very easily if I don't listen his advice. He is a kind hearted person who wants me to find my mate as he knows it becomes difficult with time when wolf doesn't have his mate along with them. I have even seen few cases where wolves with weak self control go crazy if they don't find their mate.

"I will visit the Lycan Blood Pack and I also wants updates each and every day about our pack. I believe you and Catherine can handle this pack. My Father can even advise you when I am gone. I hope I will find my mate." I say before walking on the training field where several pack enforcers are practicing their combat skills.

There are many young pack members who are practicing and they have potential to become strong enforcers of our pack. Whenever I get some time from my Alpha duties I come over to the pack training grounds near pack house to help young member learn some defence skills. It is very important for every werewolf to learn such skill as it might help them in any situation.

First thing I did was to strengthen our safety system and training of pack enforcers when I took over as an Alpha. That is why our Moon Knight Pack is one of the strongest packs in this country. I wanted our pack members to feel safe during any emergency situation.

"Alpha" one of the pack members nods in my direction and every young trainee looks in my direction. I want to motivate them to learn such an important life lesson skill so I deliver a short speech and teach them some new basic techniques.

Time files by very easily. When I return to my room later in the evening I see Maxwell standing infront of my door. I just get my key from my pocket, open my door and walk in him trailing behind.

"Man you need to clean up your room it is a mess." He says as we walk in and take a look at my room.

"Leo did this in the middle of the night. I didn't have time to clean up this morning." I say as I take a look at the thing which are scattered everywhere in my room. I cringe from the inside, Leo knows I like to keep things inorder and it was his way of taking control and making me agree to his demands. He took over in the middle of the night and destroyed my room which looks like a mess now and I am too tired to clean it now. He wants to be with his mate. I didn't have any options but to agree to his demands to calm him down, so now we have to search for our mate for Leo's peace of mind.

'It was the only way to make you do it and I don't regret what I did to our room. Just find her and I won't do it again.' Leo mind links me.

"I bet you are one of the clingy type who won't leave their mate even for a second."I mind link him back.

......

TWO DAYS LATER.

I am standing infront of the pack house and ready to leave to find our mate. Two of my best trained enforcers are also accompanying me as my security for this party. My parents and my beta pair is standing infront of me to say goodbye to me and wish me luck. I hug them back before getting into my car and start our treasure hunt.

"It's going to be along weekend." I mind link Leo who is unexpectedly silent and enjoying his journey.

'Just drive don't disturb me. Let me concentrate.' Leo replies. He is taking this job seriously.

" I never knew that you were into meditation" I say trying to hold back a chuckle and he shuts our mind link. He is behaving like a child.

........

It's my third chapter.
Hope you liked it.
I would love your suggestions.
Thanks.

.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\