CHAPTER 37

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene.( Pack forest grounds. Moon Knight Pack.)

It's almost midnight, full moon is shinning brightly in the sky. With in an hour we will start our run through the pack forest. Every adult is ready and eagerly excited for our monthly pack run. There is a group of teenagers standing in the corner, they are mostly newly transformed wolfs. In our community when a person turns sixteen, he or she gets to transform into their wolf for the first time.

It's pretty exciting to run for the first time, with the entire pack under the full moon. I clearly remember my first painful transformation and how I get to experience my other part of my wolf. Leo has been one of the best things that has ever happened to me in my life beside Eva. He is bit of cocky and authoritative but over all he is kind of nice Alpha of our pack. He loves our mate and is protective of her, he wouldn't let any harm touch her.

First time I felt his fur on my body was refreshing and his power was amazing, my whole body felt like it was on fire. My father, Alpha at that time helped me to overcome my shift with his Alpha powers, he commanded my wolf to shift back into human form after a fifty mile run and as an Alpha now it's my duty to help other kids shift.

I am standing in front of some teenagers who just turned sixteen, last month. They all are grinning and excited for their first pack run. I as an Alpha has a duty to command the young wolves to shift and lead the way through pack forest. These teen wolves are future of our pack and it's my responsibility to take care of them and their wolves. I try to make their shift as painless as possible by using my alpha powers. I explain them how to take care of some important things while running and give them some advise on how to shift smoothly back into their human form after run.

"...You all are going to shift. We will follow our pack and run through the pack forest." I also explain the pathway of our run. "Any questions.?" Some new teenagers are curious and ask several questions and I answer them to my best abilities. Most of them are nervous about their Choosing ceremony.

After the run, there will be ceremony where their future career and rank will be decided based on their wolf powers and abilities. Most of them become Pack Enforcers, Pack Trackers, Pack Hunters and Pack Helpers but they can also be Pack Healers. The chances of being a pack healer are like one out of every fifty werewolf, it's rare not uncommon. "Can we change our profession, if we accidentally choose it wrong.?" One of the teenage girls ask me.

"Yes, you can. It's just a ceremony to help you and your wolf decide a common path for the future. The run will help you think and by the end of it you will know what you want to be as an adult. I can guarantee you that you will choose it right based upon the powers your wolf have. Don't get too stressed, It is your own free will, you can decide to be a part of any profession you like in our pack." I reply. I can feel their nervousness as it is a life changing decision one has to take at such a young age.

The hierarchy of the Pack.

(Alpha is head of the pack who holds most power in the pack beside Luna. Alpha makes the major decisions in the pack. Alpha holds the authorities over powers which are listed to the columns listed below. )
(Beta is second in command and helps Alpha to make proper strategy for development of the pack or for war. Beta controls subjects in the listed below in the columns.)
(Delta is third in command who oversees the pack relations, and organise several organisations. Delta holds the authorities as listed below.)

)

After several rounds of some question and doubts, i am confident all of them are satisfied with my reasoning i ask them to prepare for run

After several rounds of some question and doubts, i am confident all of them are satisfied with my reasoning i ask them to prepare for run. I dismiss all other wolves and turn my face to my mate when I feel sparks on my left bicep. " I can't wait to see your wolf." I whisper and kiss her addicting lips. After a long make out session i ask "So what you have been up to.?" She was talking to mothers of toddlers when I left her at the playground half an hour ago. I would have loved to stayed and chat with them but my Beta asked me to address the group of newly shifted teenagers.

"Why everyone is asking me, when are we going to have pups?" she replies me in annoyance. I know it's too early for us to think about kids but I am not opposed to the idea of having some pups of our own, one day with my mate. I saw her with all those tinny toddlers in the playground area, she is caring and nice with all of them and my heart knows she will be a great mom one day.

"We can start the process if you want, i am all ready if you are." I test the waters with her. I know we haven't spend lot of time together, to even discuss our future, about her future as Luna, her future as my mate and most importantly of us being parents. Firstly, she needs to go in heat to be able to have our pups.

She blushes a little and nuzzles her head in my chest after giving it a light smack. "Liam... " She wimpers.

"Now it's almost time for our run." I hold Eva's hand in mine and give her a kiss on her cheek. "Go shift baby, let your beautiful Anna out." I spank her ass with my bare hand and she gives me a death glare before walking behind the changing curtains to change into her wolf.

Leo is eagerly waiting for his mate to run with him. It will be his first run along with his mate. When Eva's beautiful white wolf walks out, every thing around me goes silent, my mouth hangs open at the beautiful Angel in front of me. She is a rare whole white Wolf and I feel proud and luck to have her as my mate. I can sense her shyness as she quickly walks over to me and stand by my human body. I place my hands on her silky white fur and she melts into my touch. She lets out a sweet purr, like a kitten and Leo is silently observing her beauty.

"My mate you are a rare beauty, don't feel shy. Now let me shift and we will meet everyone at the starting point." I tug my shirt off my head and then I unbutton my khaki pants. I see Anna staring at my torso with her tongue hanging out and tail wagging. "Like what you see?" I ask her as i playfully rub my hand over her white furry ears.

She jumps on my torso, with two paws on the ground and her front paws on my chest. She licks my face wet. "You are a naughty wolf." Leo mind links Anna.

"I like you body. It's perfect with those abs and biceps." She licks my face again and lands back on the ground. I chuckle at her confession. "Now shift Leo. It has been so long I last shifted." She asks Leo and starts to run in circles around Leo.

.....

Thanks.
It's my 37th chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\