CHAPTER 29

EVA SCARLET.

Scene. (Liam's apartment, next morning.)

When I lazily open my eyes, find myself on Liam's bed. My body is all aching with pain which both annoys me and pleases me at the same time. Liam's body is engulfing my body in a protective manner, his touch is light but tinkles run through my body where ever his skin meets mine. Suddenly all the events from the last night come in my mind, Leo carrying me to his apartment, marking me with his canines, and us having that intense fight before that.

"Thank Goddess you woke up." Anna's says in my mind.

"Yeah and my whole body feels like it's been run over by a truck." I say as I try to move my body to the side away from Liam's body. His body stirs and his hold over my waist tightens. Goddess he is trying to snuggle his face in my hairs and it has a cool affect on my body.

"Meow,. Meow." I hear and see Mr. Prickles walk-in the bedroom with his tail pointing upwards and forming a S shaped. He has a bright baby pink bow on his head and he doesn't even smell bad.

 He has a bright baby pink bow on his head and he doesn't even smell bad

Mr. Prickles walk over the Liam's side of the bed and jumps over the bed and snuggle in between me and Liam. He tries to scratch Liam's face with his paws.

"Umm.. don't.." Liam says in his sleepy voice. His eyes are still closed but his free hand moves over Mr. Prickles furry body. They both look so cute all snuggled up together. Liam's hold over my body loosens somewhat and I sneak my body into the bathroom for a shower.

In the shower I feel something is observing me. It's a strange feeling and it's quite new. Anna is even silent in the back of my mind. "I see you are awake my sweetheart. You didn't wake me, I could have joined you for a shower." It's Liam's voice in my head. It comes to my senses that I have bonded over the mate bond with him last night. Now, his thoughts and mine could be heard through our link. It's also the symbol which represents that I have joined his pack. "Are you still mad at us.?" He tries to connect with me but I don't say a word and cut his link off. It takes more power than usual to avoid his power through the link.

I hear a knock on the bathroom door and I had to turn the shower off to listen what he has to say. "Sorry Eva. I didn't mean to mark you without your permission but you angered Leo last night enough to force him to take this step. I want you to believe me that Leo and I love you and we will not harm our mate."

After shower I wrap my body in the bathrobe and step out in bedroom. I just don't feel like talking to Liam now as I want to spend time alone with myself.

Last couple of hours have been very exhausting and I want to just lay in some corner with a good book in my hand and relax before I have to make further plans about my future.

Liam is sitting on the bed and when he glance a look at me, he stands up and I see his eyes filled with lust, desire and emotion of some guilt. The room suddenly feels smaller and it's hard for me to hold my emotions around him. I try to ignore what I am feeling and walk straight into the closet.
I gasp at the sight of the transformed closet.