CHAPTER 59

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene. (Present Day. Master Bedroom.)

Leo let me take control of the body and I change back into my human form.
He warns me about our mate being more dramatic and extra emotional.
He also senses that Eva's scent is mixed with someone else's.

It took me longer than usual to shift back into my human form as it pains when my bones mould back into my human body and I let out a groan when a sharp pain suddenly spikes in my back and I fell on the floor.

"Liam. Careful." Eva's sweet voice rings in my ears. She helps me to get up from the floor and lay on the master bed.
"Your body is still weak. I will ask someone to get you some food....."

Finally, I am with my Eva. I thought. It's been so dull without her in my life.

I just lay there and focus my eyes on her sweet face, not registering any word what Eva says.

"Eva..." I try to speak but my throat feels soar. I just cough a little and close my eyes involuntarily, even though I don't want to.

EVA SCARLET KNIGHT.

As Liam shifts back into human form in front of me, my hormones goes into over drive at the site of his bare skin.

"Liam is okay. Safe. Back. Out of Coma." Anna says through our mind link.

But his body looks so pale as he is weak and when he fells down on the floor, my heart instantly picks up heart beat.
I waddle my way around his body and help him to get up as I grip up his shoulder.

He had been in induced coma for about two weeks now as Dr. Miller diagnosed that his body won't be able to recover fully until Soltoxin is completely out of his system so under pack doctors recommendation he was induced with coma to recover.
His chances of living were about 30%.
But now, after so much of medication and care, I know he is okay and our pup will have a dad.

Doctor of this pack are phenomenal.

I notice his beautiful Blue eyes going in and out of the focus but his face has a small smile as he calls out my name "Eva

I notice his beautiful Blue eyes going in and out of the focus but his face has a small smile as he calls out my name "Eva."

With in next few seconds he loose his consciousness and I call for Dr. Miller.

Me being a doctor doesn't even register,when one of our own is in danger, as to me, only thing in my mind comes is Liam, my mate's health. He needs to have some energy in order to be able to be healthy again.

I lay comforter over his naked body and wait for Dr. Miller to check on him.

"Mate is safe. He need some rest. Dr. Miller is on his way to check upon him." My wolf Anna cares a lot about her mate so I have to assure her that Liam is safe and out of coma, just needs some rest.

.....

As Dr. Miller soon checks upon Liam's wounds and his condition he assures me. "Alpha Liam is safe. Him being able to turn back into human form means that he has gained his strength back and is out of danger."
He cleans up his wounds and tells me to take precautions.

"How long he was conscious.?" He asks.

"He was conscious for about five minutes." I say and talk a brief pause before continuing "Leo woke up suddenly and sniffed the air and we talked a bit and then Liam took over and his body is so weak that he just fell down on the floor and I helped him on to the bed and with in few seconds he fell unconscious again." I describe all incidents to him.

Dr. Miller discuss his medication with me. "Leo is an Alpha, he is stronger and tougher than Liam, his human form. Leo's strength helped them both to recover quickly." he scribbles on his note pad. "I am sure Liam will be awake in few hours but make sure to take rest and make him take some rest as well." He smiles as he speaks.

After Dr. Miller completed all the required check up he hands me over a dietary chart along with some medicines. "Now we just need to take care of his diet." He says.

"Thank you Dr. Miller." I bud him good bye.

"Take care of your Alpha's. I will visit Liam tomorrow and check up on his progress." he says before he leaves.

A small smile spread over my face "My Alpha's."

....FEW HOURS LATER...

I am back from my office early as I was not in mood to do any work today.

Liam is only thing on my mind.

I kiss Liam's beautiful black hairs and carefully lay beside him on the bed as sometimes the pup in my womb kicks me when I do any sort of activity. Instinctively, I rub my hand over my swollen belly.

I feel all alone.

I just feel like crying.

My mate is unconscious and I need him, I want to be able to talk to him and about our pup.

This Alpha pup kicks a lot.

I hold Liam's hand and try to talk to him but these pregnancy hormones takes over my body and I let out a sob.

...... Continue ...

"Liam. Liam please wake up....." I sense Eva's deep sad emotions running through my body.
She is beside me on the bed, holding my hand as I lay on our bed.

"Please..." a sob breaks from my mate and I instantly tighten my grip over her fragile hand.

Her sudden body suddenly goes silent and I let out a painful groan.

"Liam.... Are you awake.?" Eva asks and I sense her happy emotions flowing in my body.

"Liam, Thank Moon Goddess, you are awake." She place a kiss over my shoulder and tingles run through my body.

"Mate with us... happy." Leo gives me the signal through mind link.

"Are you feeling okay? Do you have any pain or Do you feel dizziness?" she asks and I shake my head in no.

"Are you sure you are okay?"

"Hmm." I say and try to glide her smooth body over mine in order to bring her face near mine for a kiss. But that never happens as she moves away from me and settles herself on her side of bed.

Something feels odd as Leo indicated.
She hesitates before saying. "We need to talk"

This sentence has never had any good out come in my life.

...

Thanks.
It's my 59th chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and I will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

(09-07-2022)