𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘

(Euphoria) Ephy's POV

My eyes felt heavy. It was hard to open them. So I didn't right away. I kept them closed.

I felt around with my hands and felt fabric. Was i in a bed? No way.

"Hello"

I heard the voice and that finally caused me to open my eyes. The light was blinding. I Looked around and i was in a room. And i was, in fact, in a bed. There was 5 people in the room. One was the kid from the bus.

Oh my gosh. The bus. "Y-you had hoofs" i stammered at the kid. Thats when i looked at his feet. Well, he did, in fact, have hoofs. And furry legs. What the h-

"Hello" said the same voice from earlier. It was a middle aged man in a wheelchair. He had a straggly beard and intelligent eyes, as though hes seen everything.

The other three people in the room was a dark headed boy with sea green eyes and a blond girl with grey eyes. They seemed to be a few years older than me. Like maybe 2? 3? And there was someone that looked a lot like the bus kid, legs, hooves and all. Except this...(satyr?)...had a little bit lighter skin and more reddish hair.

"I am Charon" the man in the wheelchair said. "You are probably very confused"

Gee ya think?
"Where am i? Who are you guys? Whats going on? How did i-"

Charon cut me off with a raise of his hand. "slow down, euphoria"

I hesitated "how do you know my name?" I started to get up out of the bed, ready to run at any given time.

"We have been watching you for a long time. Jack here-" he gestured to the kid off the bus "has been watching you"

I looked over at jack, the kid with hooves. He gave me a confident smirk. "At your service, my lady!" He said with a little bow.

I ignored jack and looked at the other three teens in here. "Who are they?" I asked, now standing beside my bed. Im 100% prepared to run if need be.

"Oh, sorry" said the dark haired boy. "My name is Percy Jackson, that-" he pointed at the girl "-is Annabeth Chase, and the satyr is Grover Underwood."

This was too much. Way too much. I cant take this.

"Welcome to Camp Half-Blood. A place for demigods." Charon said. "You, Euphoria, are a Demigod. Half god, half mortal."

Thats when i ran. I heard Percy and Annabeth yelling for me to come back. The house i ran out of was a big blue house. Outside there was...a lot. But I didn't pay attention of any of that. I just ran. I ran to a spot that had a bunch of small houses, cabins I guess. They were shaped in a U.

The most inviting one, well to me, and the most deserted one was this pitch black one. It said "Cabin 13; Hades" on it. I ran inside. Maybe everyone else was scared of this one. There was two bunks. Only one looked like it's being used. But no one seemed to be here right now.

There was a mirror on the wall and I looked in it and almost wept. I looked worse than normal. My black hair was all curly and not straight like i keep it. My green eyes had dark underbags...well darker than normal..

I sat on the edge of one of the beds and put my head in my hands and let the tears fall. What is going on?Why does everything happen to me? Whats the point? I should just jump off a bridge or something. Yeah, that would be nice. No more pain or sadness or confusion.

"Um, who are you?!"