𝙲𝚑𝚜𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡

Nico

I watched as Ephy grabbed at her head and screamed the worst scream ive ever heard.

"No! Please! Stop! Leave me alone" she yelled, Clawing at her head.

"Ephy! Ephy? EUPHORIA?!" I yelled. She kept screaming. The look in her eyes was pure fear. Like shes seeing a vision of her own death. Oh my gods!

Charon ran over, now that He's in centaur form. "Nico! What happened?! Euphoria!?" Charon tried to comfort her, but as soon as he touched her, her screaming became louder.

"No! Please! It isn't my fault!" She yelled. Was she scared she was gonna get punished for this?

I reached to grab her by her face. I normally wouldn't do this, but its almost as if i could feel the torment happening in her head. There was something familiar about it. I silently wished this would stop.

As soon as i touched her, the screams stopped  almost like a turning off water. She just looked at me. "Thank you." She whispered and then she passed out.

I stood wide eyed. Everyone was looking at me. Great, they are all gonna think i did something to make her pass out and a rumors gonna get around.

"Apollo cabin! Take her too the infirmary! Now!" Charon yelled. Immediately Ephy was swept up and carried off. I watched as they carried the small girl away. i saw she was still crying, even passed out. What if whats going on in her head is still happening, but she just blacked out and she is still feeling all this pain. I hope not.

Charon looked troubled. Well, honestly, everyone looked troubled, but him more so. I think he has an idea of what just happened. Id ask later.

Percy and Annabeth ran over, along with Jake and Grover the satyrs.

"Charon! What happened? Do you think she" Annabeth was saying, before charon cut her off.

"Go back to your tables. Everyone. Nico, come with me" Charon said. Charon started walking to the big house, so i followed. I looked back and Percy and Annabeth looked dumbfounded. They were whispering between each other. Almost like they were arguing.

We walked to the big house, and into the infirmary. Euphoria was laying there on one of the beds, asleep. An Apollo girl was trying to give Ephy some ambrosia, but she wouldn't take it.

I put my hands in my pockets and stood awkwardly. How did i get caught up in this? Of course.

"Jenny, please leave me and nico alone." Charon said to the Apollo girl. She nodded and left. Charon turned to me. "What did you do? How did you make her stop?" He asked me

I froze. "I-I didn't do anything. I just touched her." I said.

He raised an eyebrow "You didn't think anything? Like, per say, wish it to stop?"

I looked at him. "How did you know that?"

He sighed. "Its as i feared"

What is he talking about??!

He continued; "Euphoria here is the daughter of the goddess of ghosts. Strange, I haven't seen one of her kind for over a century."