chapter 24

"Anything you say"..the mage repeated and a small smirk formed on his face...

Klaus: yes anything..he said and the mage nodded...

He snapped his fingers and an old letter with an agreement and a feather pen appeared.

"No going back on words now .. otherwise the consequences will be unimaginable"..he said and handed them the letter ..

"Sign it"..he said and Fransis stopped Klaus...

"First we should know what you are asking"..fransis said

"How amusing ..you said anything"..right?"..he said and Klaus ..nodded ..

He signed and gave it to him ...

"Very well"..the mage said with a smile ...

"Okay now, Bring me dragon tree leaves, some of your hair
Black cobra poison and most important ..your middle finger Ash.."..he said and tried to go inside his home ..

"Wait dragon tree ? Middle finger Ash ? ..".
Fransis said shockingly

"Dragon tree is a little rare and those leaves have nectar which will help with the potion also this child should be his not mine ..so his hair and his finger ..cause we can't use his seman ..
Now if you are done with the doubts ..let me go and sleep"..he said
"Oh by the way..poison should be fresh," he said and went inside and his house vanished ..

--------

With so much hard work ..they found all the things needed

They came back to the forest to the same spot and they found the house ..

They tried to go inside but there is a protection spell on the house making them to not enter ..

"Ahh..ahh ..now stay away ..I am here"..the mage appeared out of nowhere from the back and they turned back ..

They handed the things to the mage ..
He checked

"Good"..he said and went inside his house ..

----
After 10 hours ..he finally came outside with a bottle with a green liquid in it ..

"Tell your wife to drink it"..he said

"Can we know how you used the things and what it is ..we can't blindly give it to her"..fransis said ..

"You are such a pain in the ass..you know that ?"..the mage said ..
"His hair and finger Ash is used to create his DNA ..and the poison is used cause ..your son is a zombie ..his body is more poisonous..to prevent the girl giving birth to die the black cobra poison is used to neutralize..
And also ..mage shouldn't reveal his secrets so ..
Bye bye"..he said and disappeared ..