Chapter 45

Nandini started drinking the water some more, and suddenly she heard the ground rumbling, which made her fall into the water. Completely getting drenched.

"Nandini!!" Nize yelled.

"Haha" Nize and Nandini heard a few people chuckling which is not giving much of a sound.

Nize while helping Nandini to stand up and look at the side where the sound is coming from and got angry as soon as she saw them.

"You guys?" She asked angrily. Her eyes turned deep red.

"Nize" Nandini mumbled.

"Is she your new companion, Nize? Is she an abandoned, useless creature too?"

"Must be from the other side, if not why would she roam with Nize?"

They started laughing while Nize looked so pissed off.

"SHUT UP" Nize screamed at the top of her lungs.

"But that thing looks like a human, doesn't she?" One of the fairies spoke, and the other came awfully close to my face with one of her hands on her face as if it is observing me from top to bottom.

I stepped back a little.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!!" Nize screamed angrily, and the other fairy looked at her angrily.

"How dare you speak to me like that you useless bitch" It spoke angrily, and the others joined her and started beating Nize up.

"STOP it!" I screamed and waved my hand quickly which hit one of the fairies, and they flew a little far and got hit by a tree.

She woke up looking super pissed.

"Get that human first!" It said so angrily, and all the fairies came towards me.

All of their hands were glowing. One of the fairies suddenly attacked with a large fireball created in her tiny hand which I luckily dodged, but it hit a tree and the tree got cut off fell down, and burned to turn into ash, and flew away with air.

They are serious. They really want to kill me. I started running

And they started following me. Their wings worked faster than my legs, and they caught me easily. They hit me with such force that I fell down on the ground, and they surrounded me. I coughed blood a little.

"You dare hit me and think you can walk away as if nothing happened?" The fairy spoke angrily.

"LEAVE HER ALONE" Nize spoke so angrily. Her eyes were glowing with light. Her half-wings grew completely. She is flying in the sky. A large wind surrounded her. Her eyeballs disappeared. A black aura filled her.

"Hey, what is happening?" The other fairies got afraid and trembled in fear.

"Did she have powers?" They mumbled.

"YOU ALL ARE DYING TODAY HERE FOR TOUCHING MY MASTER" She spoke, and her voice echoed as the wind grew stronger. Her wings and all the plants looked like they were following her.

The roots of the trees came out of the ground and coiled around the three fairies.

"Leave us," They said angrily.

"YOU DARE HER BLEED?" Nize was in a daze. Her eyes are not looking for anything but kill. She looked like she was thirsty for blood.

"Nize...stop" I screamed, but she is not hearing me.

Her wind grew stronger, and she made a small force of air inside her hand and hit one of the fairies suddenly that she tore it into pieces. Not even a small part was left behind.

What was that? Did she kill her? Nize killed her.

"WHO IS NEXT?" she spoke, and the other fairies trembled in fear and cried.

"Please leave us" They cried.

"NIZE" I yelled but no...she didn't come back to her senses.

"STOP NiZE" I heard a voice and I turned around.

It was the father. His one command makes Nize come back to her senses.

"Master" She mumbled and came back to normal.

"Leave them," He said, and Nize did as he said.

She quickly came near me and looked at the other fairies.

"Get lost" She mumbled under her breath

"We are sorry" They ran away quickly.

"Father--"

"I will listen to your both explanations at the home." He said, and we both looked at each other and silently followed him after that.

We reached home quickly. He kept his coat aside and turned to the opposite, squeezing his eyes.

We both sat on the ground on our knees.

"Father--"

"I will listen to it from you, NIze... What did I tell you?" He asked, and Nize flinched.

"You asked me to take care of her master"

"AND" He sounded so angry...

"Y-- you told me to not let her go outside"

"Why is that?"

"Because it was dangerous"

"Then why did you discard my words so easily?" His eyes were scary, just as Nize was before. He will punish her hard if I don't interfere.

"Father... I asked her! I asked her to take me out because I was curious. Furthermore, I waited until you left the home and then told her it would be fine if we go out now because you won't know. It was all on me, so please don't punish Nize" I begged.

"Nandini... I will come to you later after I deal with Nize" He looked at me with so much anger that I gulped in fear and dared not to look him in the eye again.

"Nize...you know how I give you energy every day to keep your powers in check, right?"

"Yes master"

"What will happen if I won't give for one day?" He asked, and Nize looked scared.

"My body will burn like it's on fire, master"

"What if I don't provide you energy for two days?"

Nize started trembling.

"I cough blood with my unbearable pain, master"

"What would it happen if it goes for 3 days Nize?"

"It would feel like It is better to die than to live, master" She replied crying.

"Do you understand what your punishment is now, right?" He said and Nize nodded crying.

"Father--"

He glared at me, and my voice didn't come out of my mouth. I trembled in fear.