3- Makeup

Y/N's POV

I stand in front of the mirror in Mirabel's room. We just had a sleepover, and now we're getting ready for the day.

I take the cap off of my eyeshadow and put on a mix of (your favorite colors) and start blending them out.

"Mirabel, Y/N, breakfast is ready!" Antonio calls from downstairs.

I turn to Mirabel and say, "You can go, tell them I'll be down soon."

She nods and leaves the room.

As she shuts the door, I pull out my eyeliner and start to shape out some wings before a knock on the door is heard.

"Come in," I say, making sure my other eye is just as good as the first.

"Hey Y/N- woah..." I turn and see Camilo standing in the doorway.

I hold up the eyeliner, "Want me to do your makeup?"

<<<>>>

Camilo and I walk down the stairs giggling like schoolgirls.

"Where have you two been?" Alma asks from the kitchen. Her eyes widen as she sees our faces.

"Camilo, you look beautiful!" Delores laughs.

I chuckle, "He asked. I did my best, it's hard to do eyeliner on someone else."

"I feel so pretty," Camilo says, touching his mascara covered eyelashes.

Everyone just serves us our food and tries not to laugh at Camilo checking himself out in the glass.

"We know you're pretty, but you need to eat," I say, tapping his cheek.

He laughs and puts his glass down, finally getting some food in his stomach.