8- What did you do?

Requested by @AdrienAgreste105

Y/N's POV

"Camilo! How are you?" I ask, running up to my boyfriend and giving him a hug.

He sighs and says, "Fine, just tired."

"I'm sorry, is there anything I can do?" I frown.

"No."

I blink in surprise, not expecting the blunt answer from the usual hyper and friendly Camilo Madrigal. 

"Well, if you want I could get Julieta to make some arepas!" I suggest, starting to pet his curly hair.

He ducks his head and says, "I'm fine."

That's even more out of character. I don't know if he's playing a prank or what, but I would do anything to see Camilo smile again.

"What? C'mon, something's wrong, you never deny food. Especially Julieta's."

He starts to look annoyed. He turns away from me and says, "Nothing's wrong. Just tired. Leave me alone."

My heart sinks into my stomach. I know I shouldn't, but I decide to try to get him to open up. I'm his partner for Christ's sake, it's my job to make sure he's okay.

"Mi Vida, I'm here for you, if you just talk to me, I could-"

"Y/N, leave me alone! I don't need you or your help!" He yells and turns around to me with pure anger in his eyes.

I step back, scared by the sudden burst of rage. I slowly start to back up and open the door. I run out of casita, looking back a little to see if he was following me to yell at me some more.

Dolores's POV

I slam Camilo's door open and shout, "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" 

He jumps and turns to look at me.

"Nothing, I just wanted alone time. Not my fault Y/N was up in my business," Camilo huffs.

I stomp up and lean down to his height and say, "Go to their house. Apologize, and never act like that towards your partner again. I know them better than you do, and believe me when I say that they feel like you never want to see them again."

Camilo's eyebrows furrow before he widens his eyes, "Oh shit, I said that to their face, didn't I?"

"YES! YOU DID! I hear everything, Camilo Madrigal. Go to their house and pour your entire soul out to that poor kid. They don't deserve that shit from you."

Camilo nods, finds his sandals, and rushes out of the door.