7- New Look

y/n has braces :)

Y/N's POV

I greet Casita as it opens its doors for me.

"Hi, Isabella! Hey Delores!" I greet, making my way towards Camilo's room. I knock on his door and he opens it, greeting me with a tight hug.

"Hola, Mi Vida," he says, before doing a double-take and looking at my teeth.

"Yeah, I know, they're ugly and anno-" I start before being interrupted by my boyfriend.

"Don't even try to say you look ugly with braces, Mi Amor, " he says, leading me to his sofa and sitting down. 

I sit next to him and say, "But they're so- so-" I groan, trying to find the right word for how annoying these hunks of metal are.

"They are," Camilo kisses my nose, "Stunning, adorable, beautiful, and you," He kisses my face between each word, making my face red and giggles come out of my mouth.

"They're so hard to clean though, it'll get gross and you won't love me anymore," I pout.

Camilo scoffs, "Oh yeah, 'cuz something uncontrollable like that is going to keep me from loving my gorgeous Y/N." 

My face grows hot as I bury my face into the crook of his neck, inhaling his cedarwood cologne and musky aftershave. 

"You're not ugly. Braces are temporary. I love you," he hugs me and kisses the back of my head. 

I mumble an "I love you too," and turn on (favorite show) for us to binge.