CHAPTER 8

Jungkook looked at Taehyung in disbelief as Hoseok mentioned Irene. Jungkook walked out of his room to down to the kitchen ignoring Taehyung.

Taehyung went straight to Hoseok's room closing the door behind.

How stupid could Jungkook be? isn't it? Taehyung just treating him like nothing. He was not that Special to him , well certainly not.

Here Jungkook was thinking maybe Baek was right about Taehyung liking him back but if he then he wouldn't be with Irene. Jungkook made a mistake giving into him once again. Jungkook always let his guard down around him but not again. He was done with Taehyung. He have to focus on Baek instead Taehyung.

At the end of the day Taehyung was nothing but his brother's bestfriend. he didn't mean anything to Jungkook. They were not even friends.

"I'm going to drop Tae at Irene's house."Hoseok walked into the kitchen, he took an apple from the fruit tray.

Jungkook looked up to see Taehyung who was already looking at him. He ignored Taehyung's blank look just like they were ignoring what happened in his room.

"So, you and Irene , Hmm?" Jungkook picked an apple also from the tray. And took a bite from it.

"Yeah we made it official yesterday." Taehyung said.

Well Taehyung was a completely Unreadable person at least to Jungkook he was a Tough math problem that has no solution.

"You guys were still taking since she went over that day?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung nodded," She hasn't forgiven me completely but we are working through things."

"i guess it wasn't the talk you wanted then." Jungkook joked , gulping.

"Oh we talked," Taehyung laughed , Hoseok chuckled , high fiving Taehyung as he chewed on the apple.

"Come on lets go." Hoseok said, throwing the half finished apple in the dustbin as he walked out of the kitchen.

Taehyung stood in the same spot, eyeing Jungkook . They didn't look away from each other or say anything until he moved to be closer to Jungkook.

"Just stop." Jungkook got up from the stool. " What ever you are doing just stop!" 

"What are----"

Jungkook interrupted him," I don't know what you think you know or what it is you are doing but if you forgot let me remind you , you have a girlfriend."

"I don't know what are you talking about." Taehyung shrugged.

" You know what exactly i'm talking about." Jungkook said.

"You are crazy." Taehyung came more closer to younger.

"And you are an asshole." Jungkook moved away from him. " your girlfriend is waiting for you. which one is it again? Ahh Irene or her best friend again.?" 

Taehyung didn't say anything to The younger this time went outside the house to caught up Hoseok.

_________________

"What the actual fuck?" Jimin yelled at Jungkook as he finished telling him what happened  between him and Taehyung. 

"And he's now with Irene again?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook nodded." We almost kissed twice."

"And you didn't bitch !!" Jimin shook his head. He leaned against Jungkook's bed. As they ate snacks and played video games.

"I'm still trying to process it." Jungkook sighed.

"What about Baek?" jimin asked.

" What about him?" Jungkook said.

"Are you going to tell him about it?" 

Jungkook shook his head . " Are you crazy? he can't know . he really thinks Taehyung likes me."

"Well he does likes you hoe." Jimin teased.

"He liked Irene .. you know that bitch and now stop babbling." Jungkook stated .

"He cheated on her." Jimin moved his hand from the gaming controller and crossed his both hands on his chest." He clearly likes you kookie."

"Not even close, he hates me and i hate him too." Jungkook crossed his arms.

"Ptff yeah totally convening." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Why don't you just tell him how you feel about him."

"You know minnie , he's hyung's friend and i'm his annoying little brother. He hates me since he first met me."

"Kookie he likes you. I know this kind of stuff." Jimin assured him.

"Even is he did, which he doesn't of course, it'll never work out. "Jungkook didn't know why Jimin thought Taehyung had feeling for him. Taehyung was clearly playing with his mind because he thinks The younger is in love with him.

"I guess so." Jimin sighed. giving up. Jimin looked at his phone and groaned before getting up from the floor." Yoongi is here."

Jungkook sighed . getting up," I'll see you monday."

"Oh, god don't remind me ." Jimin winned.

Jungkook giggled at his bestfriend . they walked down the stairs and towards the front door.

"I don't know how i passed." Jimin murmured.

"I know right." Jungkook joked.

Jimin slapped Younger's arm playfully, letting out a laugh. Jungkook opened the door just in time to see Hoseok's car pulled in. Jimin pulled him into a deep hug before running off to Yoongi's car. 

Jungkook left the door opened for Hoseok and walked into the living room, turning on the tv.

"There's the leftover in the stove, dad's coming late," Jungkook said as he saw Hoseok appeared in the hall . Jungkook took a quick look at him, doing double take as he couldn't believe his own eyes. Hoseok's shirt had been ripped into pieces just barely hanging onto his body and his lips had been busted open. He had blood gushing down from his eyebrows and his hair was messy. 

"Holy shit ! What the fuck did you do this to yourself?"

[ To Be Continued]

________________🍀_______________

Leave your thoughts and don't forget to vote yeah?^_^

Your Author nim - Mavae~💜💜

  __________🍁___________