CHAPTER 20

Jimin's face was filled with shock as the younger told him that Baek and he broke up. He didn't think it would happen anytime soon or even the way it happened.

"Hey are you fine?" Jimin asked worried for the younger.

Jungkook shrugged , not knowing how to answer ." I'm fine... just because we broke up doesn't mean I'm going to marry Taehyung."

"Maybe you should." Jimin chuckled .

"It's not funny Minnie." Jungkook snapped."I really hurt Baek."

"You are lucky enough he doesn't belong here.. imagine seeing him every day here."

"I guess it could be worse." Jungkook replied.

" What did Taehyung say?" Jimin asked.

"nothing really." Jungkook shrugged, recalling , memories from that night after Baek left.

Hoseok and Taehyung had a heated argument about the younger making sure Taehyung would stay away from Jungkook. Hoseok heard everything Jungkook said to Baek, even their almost kissing incident.

"Hobi had been avoiding me since that night. He's making sure Taehyung stays away from me ." Jungkook rolled his eyes, taking a sip from his banana milk.

"You guys didn't do anything wrong." Jimin added," This whole situation is ridiculous . Taehyung has a right to date who he wants and you too."

"It doesn't matter, he's with Irene and I'm definitely not looking to be in a relationship anytime soon." Jungkook declared.

"Don't feel like you owe Baek anything. Yeah , you broke up and it was bad but you don't owe him anything. You can move on, you know."

Putting his banana milk down, Jungkook begin to think about what Jimin said. He was right Jungkook didn't owe him or anything else.

Still, Jungkook needed his own space. He had been in a relationship for so long and have had this constant battle with his mind and Taehyung. He needed to think about himself.

"I know ."Jungkook sighed.." I just need some me time you know."

"Let's see how long that's going to last." Jimin uttered." Look who's coming."

Turning around , Jungkook saw Taehyung headed towards them with a tray of food and water bottle in hand. They (Taekook) locked their eyes for a moment before Jungkook looked away and turned back to Jimin.

"Fuck me ." Jungkook whispered.

"I'm sure he wants to." Jimin smirked.

"Hey" Taehyung said from besides the younger.

"Hi." Jungkook spoke , making sure not give him too much attention.

"Can I sit here.?" Taehyung asked.

"Sure " Jungkook replied.

"This should be good." Jimin said.

Sitting down next to Jungkook, Taehyung awkwardly took a sip from his water and started eating his food. A thick silence filled their table as Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other . Jimin kept mouthing to the younger to speak to him but Jungkook didn't even know where to start the conversation.

"So Taehyung," Jimin spoke."How's your family?"

Jungkook felt Taehyung looked at him and then back at Jimin before finally speaking.

"They are fine," He awkwardly said. He hesitated before continuing," if this is weird I can leave."

"what ? Nothing's weird ." jimin said" Right Jungkook?"

"R-Right." Jungkook respond, picking at his food. ," No reason for anything to be weird," Jungkook said, sarcastically.

"Why are you being like this?" Taehyung moved to look at the younger.

"no idea what you mean?" Jungkook looked away.

"That right here," Taehyung pointed, " You being weird, rude almost."

"You mean treating you like you always treat me?" Jungkook snapped.

"What the fuck?" Taehyung snapped back," Did I do something for you to be acting this way?"

"No nothing..."

"okay, so?" Taehyung asked ,"is it Hoseok?"

Jungkook shrugged , not daring to look at him.

"is it because he told us we couldn't be around each other?" Taehyung assumed.

"You know we can't even be speaking right now, Taehyung I. I don't know why you would risk it and come sit here." Jungkook argued.

"What's Hobi going to do? Taehyung asked. "he'll all talk and plus yo are wroth the risk."

Jimin was trying to hide his smile as he watched Taehyung and Jungkook bickering.

"he is also my brother and your friend. Do us all a favor and stay away from me." Getting up, Jungkook made his way to the exit and left the cafeteria.

Jungkook made a run to the bathroom , pushing past people who were roaming the halls. Entering the bathroom, Jungkook walked over to the sink and turned the faucet on. He welcomed his face to the cold water in his hands and breathed out.

Jungkook didn't know how much Taehyung drama could he take. Jungkook wanted to be his life and hoped he could be a part of him. But how if Hoseok wouldn't allow it?

It wasn't until he looked at himself in the mirror and a light bulb arose on his head that he had it all planed out.

This meant he had to betray Hoseok but it was only the way.

Jungkook had to give him a ultimatum. Either let Taehyung be apart of the younger's life just as he was before, nothing more than friends, or Taehyung would find out about his affair with Irene.  

[To be continued]

_________🍀_________

Leave your thoughts and don't forget to vote.. yeah?^_^ 💕💕

Your Author- nim :Mavae~  💜💜

__________🍁_____________