CHAPTER 44

Jungkook was drooling over his notebook, most probably thinking about his day in new York that how will gonna spend their .. what will he do once he reached there.. where they will visits.. first.. the food the festival etc etc...

The class bell rang and his class teacher asked him to met after class in his office.

Jungkook startled at first.. He got up from his seat and gathered his stuffs and made his was to the office.

His heart was beating against his rib cage as he walked the halls and turned the corner.

He entered the office the office and looked around to see his teacher sitting on his chair, typing anything on his computer. He knocked on his door before entering and gulped as the teacher allowed him to in.

"You are not in kind of trouble.." Mr kang assured him.. " I just wanted to ask you some questions.."

Jungkook let out a deep breath that he was holding god knows for how long.." sir is everything okay?" he asked taking a seat across Mr kang.

" well as your teacher and as well as your well wisher I wanted to know what do you want to do after graduation.. what are your plans.. what do you want to do In future.. any preferences?" Mr kang asked .

Jungkook stayed quite for a second, he leaned back on his seat.. Truth was , he had no idea what he wanted to do , he was not talented in particularly anything..(A/n: lol that's me)

He didn't know what really caught his eye and he never gave a thought about his future plans.. until now.

"I, uhh , i-I don't l-know really " Jungkook said ,head hung low , " I can't think of anything I would want to do after graduation.. maybe I'll take a year off to figure it out?"

Mr kang looked at him with a confused face, and squirmed his seat.. " the thing about kids taking years off for a break , is that they never really come back from that break.."

" I get it but I still have time" Jungkook told him," A lot can change in a year , I'm still junior"

Mr kand sighed ," Yeah, you are right.. still think about it, Look around find out something maybe be related to your choice , but do it before graduation .. "

Mr kang gathered his papers and cleared his throat ." I just needed a view of where you were right now.."

Jungkook grabbed his bag from the floor and began to stall up," that all?"

"yes.." mr kang replied .." have a good day .. and Jungkook don't fall back.."

Jungkook nodded and bid his goodbyes..

When he got home , he took the chance to talk to his dad and Hoseok about today, He had so many questions and things to discuss with them..

The thoughts of future terrified him , it wasn't like movies , this was the real deal, future was the real deal.

"Dad , hyung !" Jungkook said to them as he enter the kitchen . Hoseok was heavily concentrated on his food. " I have to tell you something .."

"you are pregnant ?" mr jeon asked in mortified expression ..

"what ??? " Hoseok snapped his head towards Jungkook.." I'll kill that bastard right now..."

" what?? No defiantly not.." Jungkook shook his head.

"so what's the thing?" Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows..

"well" Jungkook fiddled his fingers.. " my Teacher at college called me in to his office talk about future and stuffs and what I want to do .." Jungkook explained .. "and I don't know , it made me wonder about a lot.."