CHAPTER 16

"Let me worry about Irene and you should worry about your own business." Jungkook wouldn't deny but the words of the older hurt him a lot . He care for the older he always does even Taehyung knew it. But still to Taehyung , Jungkook was just a mere brother of his best friend. Now that's hurts a lot.

Taehyung, Hoseok, Taeshi(tae's sister) and Jungkook all sat in the kitchen as they waited for taehyung's mother to finish making dinner.

Jungkook have always loved eating Taehyung's house, because his mother made the most delicious food. It made him feel like home. Jungkook had always been fond of homemade foods. But after his mom died he missed those but thanks to Mrs. Kim he can taste all over again.

His dad rarely cook because he always busy at his work. They had to order most of the time.

"Mom, is it done?" Taeshi asked. This is the 9th time within ten minutes she asked same question again and again.

"Yes, honey almost." Mrs. Kim replied though the kitchen.

"but I'm hungry." Taeshi let it out with a pouty face.

"Gosh! Stop whining like a child ." Taehyung groaned.

Taehyung got up from the tool and went towards the fridge. He took out two cans of soda and put them on the table. He slide them to Taeshi and another one to Hoseok and went back again for another two cans.

"Shut up oppa." Taeshi fired back.

Rolling his eyes, Taehyung handed The younger a can of soda, their hands gliding against each other.

"Thanks " Jungkook said.

"So how is your dad doing?" mrs. Kim asked , looking at Hoseok and Jungkook .

"just as always you know busy with his work." Jungkook shrugged off.

Mrs. Kim nodded and gave him a tiny smile," How's your college?"

"good, but it's hectic and I need a break." Jungkook said with bored expression.

"Me too." Taeshi butted in.

Jungkook chuckled at her," But still you are lucky you are just in high school."

Taeshi huffed.

"Taeshi, go and set the table." Mrs. Kim ordered .

With a groan Taeshi got up from the couch and grabbed plates from the cupboard. Then she placed plates on the dinning table.

"Tae your teacher called me , I heard you are not doing your assignments properly." Mrs. Kim gave the older a stern look.

"And you said you don't have any and playing hours and hours on arcade." Hoseok teased him earning a smack on his face from Taehyung.

Jungkook put his head down and tried not to laugh hard.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Kim turned off the stove and started cleaning dirt. Jungkook noticed that and he quickly got off and head to her side, helping her.

Mrs. Kim smiled at the younger's generosity ," oh kookie , thank you dear but you don't have to do it , you go and sit I'll do it."

"Please let me help." Jungkook said , showing his puppy doe eyes. Inreturn mrs. Kim gave nodded her head.

"Mom I don't have any assignments." Taehyung said,. He got off from the couch with a empty can and threw it in the trashcan. Leaning over the fridge , he looked at The younger.

Jungkook cleared his throat," Umm did you already forger our project?" he asked.

"What project?" Hoseok asked.