CHAPTER 12

After Taehyung left the room, Jungkook kept thinking about what happened in his room earlier with him. Taehyung has been acting different with him lately. One minute he behaved rude and treated the younger like Hobi's little annoying brother and the next minute he treated him like one of his night stand.

Jungkook choose not to be treated like the rest of Taehyung's toys. He was not gonna letting Taehyung have his way with the younger no matter how much the younger liked him.

Jungkook kept trying to convince himself that what happened in his room was a mistake but deep down he knew it was more than that. Jungkook knew there was something between Taehyung and him.

He could not help but think that maybe Taehyung was playing with his head. Maybe he did it in fact know the younger liked him and was messing around with the younger. It was all probably apart of some sick joke of the older's.

"Hello, earth to Jungkook." A hand was waving in front of his face snapping him out of his thoughts. "we are here"

Jungkook looked over to Hoseok who was in the driver's seat and Taehyung next to him. Jungkook looked outside the car window and sighed in relief when he saw that they have arrived to Kris's house.

"woah" Jungkook gasped. He knew Kris's family had money but this was far from what he was expecting. The sight in front of him was beautiful. He stared in awe out the window as Hoseok parked his car.

The first thing to catch his doe eyes were the big fountain In the center of the entrance and two cars parked on each side. There were flowers growing on each side of the house making it stand out more. The brown and grey exterior to the house and big windows made the whole structure of the house pop out really well.

 The brown and grey exterior to the house and big windows made the whole structure of the house pop out really well

Stepping out of the car, Jungkook closed the door and made his way to front door

Stepping out of the car, Jungkook closed the door and made his way to front door. With Taehyung and Hoseok by his side he didn't take his eyes off of the fountain.

Just as he was admiring it he felt a pair of arms wrapped themselves around his waist. " Ready for a swim, kookie?" Taehyung laughs echoed through the younger's ears.

"Taehyung stop!" He slapped the older's hands away from him, trying to get out of his grasp. But the next move of the older's made shocked the younger. Taehyung nears the fountain and picked the younger up, swinging him around as if to throw him in. Jungkook won't line his heart didn't skipped a beat while Taehyung took him in his hands as a bridal style.