Hatchling and The Straw Hat Crew

Chapter 6 lets go!

******

The Revolutionary Dragon oversees the documents and papers inside the file that was in his bag.

"Straw Hat" Monkey D. Luffy, son of the Revolutionary Dragon, grandson of the hero of the marines, brother to the son of the late Pirate King and to the chief of staff.

Current Location: Moby Dick

Dragon had added the additional information as he had done some digging.

"Pirate Hunter" Roronoa Zoro, former Bounty Hunter, current First mate of the Straw Hats, swordsman.

Current Location: Kuraigana Island.

Dragon, again, writes the additional information that was sent to him by Dracule Mihawk...

"Cat Burglar" Nami, former slave, former Arlong Pirate member, current Navigator of the Straw Hats.

Current Location: Whetheria

The man heaves a sigh, glad that Kuma had sent them to locations where some of the Revolutionaries were stationed, yes, even in Whetheria.

"Sogeking" Usopp, liar, sharpshooter, son of the sharpshooter of the Red-haired Pirates. Current Sniper of the Straw Hats

Current Location: The Boin Archipelago

Still very displeased with Yasopp as he did not visit his own wife's funeral, he, a stranger Usopp didn't even know, had to attend the funeral in that man's place! He remembers the young boy turn to him in confusion, saying that he didn't have to be here, but it was his right as a respectful friend to pay his respects.

"Black Leg" Sanji, a deceased Vinsmoke Prince, former prince of Germa 66, former chef of Baratie, current cook of the Straw Hats.

Current Location: Okama Island

'Vinsmoke, huh?' A sour feeling cripples at his chest, why was a Vinsmoke a part of a Pirate crew? More specifically, his hatchling's crew? He has bad experience with Judge, that vile bastard, using his own wife as an experiment, stealing away his childrens freedom to express emotions. However, it looks like one managed to slip away... Sora had always been the cleverest.

Nico Robin, the 'Devil Child', former Miss All Sunday, and now the Archeologist of the Straw hat crew led by the son of the Revolutionary Dragon.

He couldn't help a smirk lift his lips, oh how fate works in mysterious ways. The Light of the Revolutionary was part of his hatchling's crew.

Some other crew members have yet to gain their own bounties, but were apparently laying low. Looking over the other members, Dragon is having mixed feelings because apparently this..? Reindeer..? Was the Ship Doctor? What...? Look, When he had given his Hatchling his blessing, he didn't think he'd gather this much people. What next? A fishman perhaps?

He freezes, that was a possibility. Maybe he should ask Hack if he had any connections to fishmen who were asked to join a certain crew... Wait! He can't do that! He must let his Hatchling fly on his own! But what if he ends up in a Pirate Alliance and gets betrayed? No, not happening!

Aghk! He's supposed to be doing paperwork not worry about such meaningless what ifs! But those what ifs revolve around the happiness and safety of his Hatchling! Oh, his priorities are a mess...

******

You wouldn't believe how relieved they all were when the heard their captain's voice.

Robin was a bit surprised when she was being treated fairly well in the ranks of the Revolutionary Army. She suspects it's because of her high Intellect but she's having second-thoughts because her captain also happens to be their bosses son.

A call had been arranged, she was apparently the last one that needed contacting.

"Robin!"

"Robin-CHWAN-"

"sHUT UP, ERO COOK!"

"ROBIN!!"

She chuckles to herself. The Archeologist is just glad her captain got out of that war, alive and breathing.

"Robin! Are you alright there?" Luffy asked through the DDM, worry leaked in his tone that he didn't even try to hide. Robin was feeling fine, she misses her crew, yes, however...

"I am fine Luffy, your Father had taken the necessary precautions to make me welcomed here."

*******

Luffy was selfish. But for good reason, always for good reason.

His crew will suffer, yes...

He will suffer too...

Loneliness...

It's such a terrible experience...

But now he knows....

His nakama are waiting as well...

He can't complain.

He is the Captain.

And a Captain protects his crew.

Nothing more, nothing less.

He is Monkey D. Luffy, son of the World's Worst Criminal, grandson of the Marine Hero, one of the Worst Generation, and a Pirate Captain.

And most importantly...

The next Pirate King.

******

this is a bit too short for my liking. oof

next chapter!

The ASL