Nostalgia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Akali's Point of View
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I climbed over the gate and checked Y/N's body in a hurry. His temperature seems fine, I thought he got hit in the head so I immediately checked for any bleeding or concussion but there wasn't any making me sigh in relief. I saw his left arm gripping his briefcase firmly making me wonder if there's something valuable inside. I removed that thought away and tried to drag him to the entrance, I held on below his armpits and pulled.

"Urrrghhhh!!" I shouted as I felt every fiber on my arms being stretched. He's heavy but I persevered. I finally got him inside the porch and I started to panth. I looked outside the gate and notice how the rain wasn't going down making me frown.

I was about to search for the key but I saw his eyes looking directly at the ceiling making me flinch. He looked at me, sighed and stood up as if he just slipped a while ago. He stopped for a second and turned around, I saw him took the key from his jacket and opened the door.

"Leave," was the only thing I heard when he entered making me realize what I was here for.

"W-wait!" I shouted but the door slammed in front of me making me pout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N's Point of View)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard the knocks happening outside but I ignored it. I was never knocked down by a drink before but it seems like I pushed myself today, the alcohol that was blocked came to me in a rush making me pass out. Haah, haha to think I liked sleeping in a rain. Shame someone intervened.

I shrugged the thought out of my mind since it wasn't right to do it anyway, I was still behind the door and was removing my jacket before I heard a sneeze... Mmh must've been my imagination, I continued unbottoning my jacket and was about to remove it but I heard it again. I could feel my eyebrow twitching when it felt so bloody annoying. I just ignored it and placed the briefcase in the living room before hanging the jacket beside the door only to hear that small sneeze again. It made me sigh in defeat when it's clear that girl's going to get a cold if she won't take a bath.

I opened the door only to see Akali on her shirt with a red nose. She looked at me with a little blush but I just leaned my head to my left a little when I didn't know what that was for. I looked at her shirt and notice it was white and when it got drenched, her purple bra showed.

"Take a bath and go away," I said to her as I made a way for her to enter.

"T-thank you," Akali replied nervously as she came in with her shoes and socks removed.

"Bath is on the right side of the door," I said as I pointed my left index finger at the end of the hallway. She nodded and went there, I sighed as I took my briefcase along with the two suitcases before heading to my room. My pants were wet but it didn't drip on the floor so I didn't have to remove them, I just placed everything in my room and looked around just in case. I was about to take a bath but I remembered there was someone there making me groan. I grabbed a spare shirt which was black and went down.

I was in the living room when I noticed that the rain didn't get any weaker. I just removed my shirt which was drenched and hung it along with the jacket and sat down in the kitchen. I clenched my left arm twice and frowned when I remembered why I need to use a mechanical arm.

It happened 4 years ago when I finally tracked down the man that killed my parents. It was a battle but every minute felt like death when one step is all it needs to decide who dies. It was thrilling but I had to keep calm especially when he was now in front of me. He was as tall as I am now but what made him earn the name was how he always tear the victim's body which made him a psycho. Of course my parents suffered the same so I had to cover their bodies with a cloth to hide those gruesome marks. I can't remember how many hours we fought but that didn't really matter when I finally stepped on his chest and my right arm held a katana which he used. He was grinning those jagged teeth making me grin mine.