Roomies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N's Point of View)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their sniffs and wails made me tighten my hug. Part of my mind still detest them but I admit, it's nice when they were in my arms. My head was in between Akali and Ahri but it just made me remember how we did the same way before.

I combed their hair down hoping to calm them down. Even if they hate me, they wouldn't think the same for my parents. I'm certain of that fact because they were raised like they were my siblings.

We stayed like this for a while because this is their only time to mourn for today. The 22nd of April...its 3 days from now on so I should prepare something for their graves. Ma...Pa, if your watching me from above I hope you know how sorry I am. The acts I've done is by far unforgivable and I know that. The best I could do is lift these bastards up to where they belong and leave. Maybe that way, I could clean some of the dirt away.

The ladies were able to calm down but I noticed they were clinging tightly to me. I sighed when it felt so relieving to see them gain some of their spirits back...however.

I clicked Ahri's forehead lightly when she was still crying like a baby while everyone else already wiped their tears. Even then, I could still feel their arms behind me.

"Augh," Ahri reacted and started to wipe the place I flicked. I made myself some space as I looked at their confused faces. I just smiled and placed my arms to the side of my hips and straightened myself.

"I'm not trying to be rude but you guys should fix your rooms. I'm sure they don't want you to feel like this," I said shocking them all. It's true, I know my parents wouldn't want them to mourn so much but who am I to talk. I didn't even get out of the house the entire week. Anyways, time waits for no man and every second counts. These girls will need a lot of things but I don't know what it is.

I saw them smile and nod before bowing and going upstairs. Now that bow was a little too much, I just ignored that and pat my pockets only to realize that I didn't have my cigarettes with me. I just sighed and followed them to get it when I felt the urge to take some. I was in front of the hallway and smiled when the ladies were contemplating on going inside their rooms. Looks like Ahri is beside mine, she seems a little nervous to go inside when she was holding her right wrist close to her chest. I looked further into the hallway and Akali's in front of my room, it felt a little amusing when she was placing her right palm in the middle of the brown wooden door with a smile. Evelynn's room is beside Akali and I could see her smiling as she looked at the edges the doorframe. Kai'sa's a little nervous when she was busy rubbing her arms. I chuckled making them look at me and just shook my head.

"It's nothing, your expressions are just a little funny," I said and went inside mine. I closed the door behind me and waited there when I felt like doing so. That's when I heard they were also going inside theirs. It felt a little weird hearing those doors open but it seems like theirs no trouble with it. I just smiled and went to get what I was here for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Evelynn's Point of View)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing changed...the purple mat, the purple curtains and the bedsheets that have the same color are left untouched. Looks like Y/N even cleaned this place when there was barely any dust. My closet that was standing on the right side upon entering had a mirror on its doors and there I could see myself clearly. I've grown much more bigger but also much more mature making me frown a little. I didn't know how long I was looking at my reflection as I went closer to it, I rubbed my left cheek lightly with my right arm and saw a younger me doing the same. I frowned while that child smiled making me feel a sting on my chest when I felt bad. That child was the one who had ambitions, dreams and confidence making me clench my left hand.