A Visitor

A/N: Haven't gave Akali some love for a little too long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N's Point of View)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed as the morning sun was able to shine on my right arm which was busy washing the plates. I just finished cooking some food that those girls might enjoy, I couldn't get any goddamn sleep so I thought I shouldn't waste the time getting it. Time was already 7 and no one seems to be awake yet. I felt like it would be a problem if those girls were to sleep some more especially when it isn't healthy. I was done with the plates and wiped my hand before hanging back the apron. I heard those steps upstairs, mapping it out she seems to be close to the stair. I looked who it was and I smiled when those pink pajamas came into view along with brown bunny heads as design.

I chuckled as I greeted Ahri and she seems to be half asleep seeing how she hunched her back and her right hand was rubbing her eye. She flinched when she saw me and started to straighten up.

"You guys need an alarm more than anything," I said to spark a conversation. It would be best if they're going to be comfortable around me, that way it doesn't bother them too much. Ahri chuckled embarrassingly and sighed.

"So I'm the first?" Ahri asked and I nodded in response. I invited her to the kitchen since I've ready set everything up.

"Breakfast is set," I said and sighed. "I'm going to go wake the others up," I continued and she nodded with a smile.

I went upstairs and decided to wake Akali first since she was the closest. I knocked multiple times, each time the volume got louder yet no response making me sigh in defeat as I opened her door. It was the second time I saw her sleeping as the blanket covered her up except her head. Couldn't help but chuckle at the sight when it was much more similar to a decapitated corpse without the blood, oh well.

I slapped her cheeks lightly hoping it would be enough but she just groaned and tried to cover it up with the blanket. When her left arm tried to raise the blanket I was able to grab it lightly as I could.

"Hmm?" Akali let out as she decided to raise her eyebrows to open her eyes, it did but it was only a bit. I chuckled at how she did it but looks like just a flash of my image was enough to surprise her awake. She quickly raised his upper body and I let her arm go, she started rubbing her eyes and squinted as she looked at me.

"Now now, go eat your breakfast," I said and she nodded. She yawned which tempted me to do the same when I haven't slept a wink, goddang it I was able to withstand 2 nights without sleep to have the same result as I was feeling now. I walked out of Akali's room and went directly to Evelynn's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Akali's Point of View)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood up with a stretch and looked at the time through my phone. It's already 7, no wonder Y/N decided to wake me up. Well now that I got a good night's sleep I can work a little more productive than yesterday. I changed into something casual before heading downstairs, seems like Y/N had no choice but to go inside Evelynn's room when I didn't meet him in the hallway.

I went to the kitchen and Ahri was already eating a plate of curry, a small amount of saliva got out of my mouth when the way it was placed was perfect. Looks like it's hot thanks to the small steam it's letting out. Ahri's back was facing the entrance so I took the initiative to tussle her head lightly before sitting on her right side.

"Good morning," Ahri greeted as she raised a spoonful to her lips making me chuckle when that eye of hers was way better than yesterday. It was shining like the one I was used to and it had that hint of happiness.