Trip to Manali

THE NEXT DAY

AT 4 A.M.

Y/n got up and went to do her daily morning routine then she come downstairs and went to the kitchen and make some sandwiches and coffee and her green tea. She did all the work and went downstairs and keep her belonging in the car and then she check if everything they will need is kept and the tent also. She keeps all kinds of headphones and speakers in the car. After checking, again she went upstairs and saw the time 5 p.m. she thought to wake up all the members.

y/n- Bhai get up its time, and after getting done come in the dining area (shouted from downstairs)

All- okay 

After getting ready everyone downstairs and eat breakfast then they keep luggage in the car ten went for the trip and on the way, they will meet Sheryansh and all. After traveling mostly 15 minutes the car stop and all went out.

Sheryansh- hello everyone! Good morning

All- Good Morning

Nishi- car you guys excited?

Jimin- very much

Aryan- sheryansh here is the bag of snacks. 

y/n- And here are the box of medicine, If any emergency you know. and yes If you all have any problem then please tell us and here is the Walkie-Talkie. 

Aashi- Are you all ready

all- yes! 

they went inside the car and started the journey to Manali. 

IN-CAR 1

Y/n- why so silent everyone?

Aryan- why are you all silent bhai?

Jhope- huh? silent we no (nervous)

Taehyung- yahh!!

Y/n- you can ask

Jungkook- how do you know we want to ask something?

Aryan- by your voice tone

Jimin- Mochi, we want to know how you all meet and some funny Incident of your childhood mochi?

Aryan- we all are not childhood friends but looking at us and our friendship you can say that we are together from childhood but It's wrong because y/n, Bhumika, Aashi, and Nishi were studying in different schools and me, Sheryansh study in the same school but we didn't talk to each other.

y/n- then in class 6, Bhumika change the school and came to their school. But we didn't know each other and I don't even talk to any of the boys. Then in class 10 we all got the same class then slowly started to talk than during sports time we all got closed.

Aryan- and you know what bhai from class 10 we all were in same class mostly except Bhumika, Prabal, Sheryansh. And In our class, everyone should be jealous of us and our friendship. If someone tried to break our friendship then he or she might end up in the hospital or school clinic.

Y/n- what days were they. You know bhai we have one more friend but--

Aryan- y/n you tell some of your childhood memory you know you never told us that?

y/n- I have many. so When we were around 5 me and my cousin brother were in the same school and the same class with the same section don't know why so when any one of us get scolded or anything we used to run each other's mother and complain to them. And when I used to go to the village of my mother's side as you know father's side was impossible so there I have lost of friends but as time went we all lost almost all the friends and all the fun time. And when I was around 5 or 6 years and my brother around 10 or 12 years old, that time we used to have so much fight and fun with each other and main fun was one day when one of our brothers came with her wife that time we pure innocent child, me and my brother were in other room and doing crazy things like making different sounds of animals, vendor sounds and all then we were trying to make them sound more like puppy crying and then suddenly mom came in our room and ask from where we got a puppy then we make a sound in from her then she makes done face and left.

Like that they spend time and after 6 hours they reach Manali and it was almost night and everyone was tired they went directly in room and slept. 

.

.

..

.

..................to be continued..................