Busy Day

THE NEXT DAY

Everyone was sleeping and someone was doing preparation in the house. It was one and only Y/n she was doing lighting in the home and she was busy doing that, she didn't notice the time. After 3 hours she did lighting then she went downstairs and take some rest and then get ready, make breakfast, and went for duty. when Y/n left, then a few minutes everyone woke up and all meet up in the dining room then, 

Jungkook/m- Y/m why did you make this much in the early morning.?

Jin/m- we were here for the help.

Y/m- but didn't make this all.

Y/f- this is made by my daughter u know.

Jimin- but where is she?

Y/m- by seeing the time I can say she is not here, maybe duty or to buy something.

jin- she is serious about her duty.

Y/m- let's eat breakfast then I have to do the lighting of the house.

Suga- why?

Y/m- Diwali is a festival of lights that's why we all decorate houses, offices, shops, and everything with lighting and diyas.

Y/f - let's eat the breakfast then we have work. 

All were having breakfast then y/m went to do work and all were helping each other.

AT EVENING

y/n- hello guys!! I am back. 

Namjoon- hello y/n

Jennie- hello

Taehyun- hello y/n

Beomgyu- hello y/n

Y/n- Hello!!!

 Suga- how are you?

Y/n- tired!! 

Jimin- have some rest.

Y/n- no bhai!!! I come to have lunch then I will go again today duty is really high bcoz of one of the minister is coming. 

Jin- why he is coming?

Y/n- he has a house here so that's why.

Lisa- so he is coming to celebrate Diwali.

Y/n- yes but where is my Mata Ji.

Kai- they are in the kitchen.

Y/n- what are they doing there?

Rose- I think they are making sweets.

Y/n- okay you all are having fun?

Jisso- not that much but we can understand that you all have a lot of pressure about festival and duty.

Y/n- oo!! don't worry get ready we can go for walk and I have a duty nearby so we can some fun. And after the festival, we will go everywhere to enjoy ourselves.

Jungkook- Y/n, Jin hyung said that you have Village so can we go there?

Y/n- ya sure we can. 

Jungkook- thank you so much y/n.

Taehyung- can we go by bike?

Y/n- ya sure you can, if everyone has no problem.

Jisso- we have no problem.

y/n- okay, you all get ready until then I will eat my lunch.

All nodded and went to the room for getting ready. And y/n went to the kitchen.

Y/n- hello ladies!!

Jimin/m- Hello dear!!

Suga/m- hello young lady!!

Y/n- what are you all making.?

Y/m- we are making sweets and dinner for everyone.

Y/n- so what was for lunch?

Y/m- why didn't to eat?

Y/n- no ma!! One of the ministers was coming so I went to check the security.

y/m- but nothing is left to eat 

Y/n- don't worry ma! I will eat Maggi for now and maybe I don't come at home night so don't wait and eat dinner and have medicine and yes I have one spare key so when I will come I will use that.

Y/m- okay I will remember and now I am going I have to do lighting in the house.

Y/n- that work is done. I told you yesterday that I will do that by morning you didn't check.

Y/m- I thought you must be tired so maybe you didn't do that.

Jin/m- my daughter is superwoman she does all the work she told 

Y/n- yes!! omg, you all ladies make me busy in a talk I have to eat and go again in duty uff...

All laugh at her

Y/n- I forgot to tell you all that BP, BTS, and TXT are going with me.

Taehyung/m- we don't have any problem they are adults so they can go without telling us.

Y/n- I told you this because you all don't have to worry and maybe they don't come home maybe we can directly go to the police quarter. I have to decorate that too.

They were talking while y/n was making Maggi and eat that then she went into the living room 

Y/n- ready?

All- yes 

Y/n- let's go and yes we are going there by walking ok?

Jennie- okay no problem.

Namjoon- by the way Y/n where are your other friends.?

Suga- yes sugar we only saw 4 but where are the others?

Y/n- others?

Y/n- so you all meet Aryan, Aashi, Sheryansh, and Nishi while Prabal is a doctor in XXX hospital, Devansh is a Navy officer, Shikhar is a successful shop owner he has more than 5 shops in all India, Yash is now doing job in the company, Utkarsh is eyes specialist, Ravneet is a writer, Bhumika become one of the gamers or you can say she also develop games.

Jin- you all do so much effort to become this, I am proud of you all.

Y/n- thanks bhai. 

.

.

.

.

.

................to be continued.....................