LAST PART

After a few minutes, One Paper comes out from the Fax machine.

Y/n- take it Mr. Inspector, you wanted something from me right. now right the complaint.

Inspector- WHO ARE YOU?

Y/n- I am Y/N SINGH and IPS OFFICER now, you remember me Brother or Mr. Anil Singh Grandchild of Mr. Baldev Singh. RIGHT (smirk)

Anil- y/n you are my sister right why are you doing this?

Y/n- no dear, I was your sister because your Grandfather kicked my parents out. Right then you and all your family didn't revolt right because you all don't want me. Now, face it.

Anil- please don't do that y/n, what face I will show to Dada Ji 

Y/n- not my problem, you were the one who wanted something from me now face it, and others except Mr. anil anyone wants something from me?

Policeman 2- no ma'am we all work honestly but we can't say anything to him because he is an inspector that's why.

Y/n- okay I trust you guys and I will soon appoint one inspector here, any case incomplete or pending?

Policeman 4 - yes ma'am inspector one of the families member stole one farm from one of the farmers.

 Y/n- say the name of that person and Mr. Anil should I send you an invitation then you will get out from here ( coldly and scary)

Policeman 6- Ma'am name is Priya.

Y/n- In the family of Mr.Baldev Singh family accepts the girl. (shock)

Namjoon/f- what are you going to do?

Y/n- nothing more appa just they will beg for them nothing else and I will not leave them now.

Namjoon/f- I hope they will not hurt your father. 

Y/n- don't worry appa that's why I accept for taking them. Let's go home and wait for the drama.

They both left the Police station and went back home.

 Y/n- guys we are back

y/f- where were you both??

Namjoon/f- we went to the farm then we went to the Police station

Y/n- and papa one guest or you can say a special guest will be coming by tonight so be strong okay and don't cry after that.

Y/f- what happened can anyone tell me?

Y/n- you all will know and appa you will not tell that to anyone. 

Namjoon/f- let's eat I am hungry.

All nodded and went to eat after that all were seeing the house

Y/n- guys, I want you all to meet someone.

Suga- who?

Lisa- who y/n?

Y/n - wait I will show you?

y/n whistle then 2 dogs come running and jump on y/n

Y/f- y/n, are you okay, from where they come?

Y/n- Papa they dogs which I take for guarding the farm.

Y/m- oo!! they look dangerous

Y/n- yes mummy otherwise who will be scared from them. And Bts is aware of them I want others also aware of them as the guest are coming.

After that everyone meets them and they become friends with them and started to play. They all were playing until they all heard someone's voice...

Y/f- It's papa's voice

Y/n- yes you are right papa and I will talk and you will not say anything.

Y/m- but why did he come here?

Y/n- Appa will tell you and all of you sit here.

All nodded and sit down while y/n went outside then she come back with one old man, one middle-aged man, a woman, and a young man and lady.

Y/n- come sit.

saying that y/n passes one chair towards her so-called grandfather while she sits on the ground with her two dogs beside her.

Y/n- say why you all come here?

Uncle- Beta gives us chairs also... 

Y/n- why?

Uncle- where we all will sit?

Y/n- you have good health so sit in-ground as my family is sitting see ( looking at the direction where her family is sitting)

Aunt- but dear we are your uncle and aunt so...

Y/n- I don't have any relation with you all and I don't know you ( cold)

Uncle- I am Kalash Singh your uncle

Aunt- I am Sarita Singh your aunt

??- I am Pehu your sister

Y/n- As I said I don't have any relation with you all and yes Mr. Baldev why are you here? ( cold)

Mr. Baldev- dear I am your Grandfather.

Y/n- I am repeating myself again I don't know you that's it. Now, tell me why are you here?

Mr. Kalash- beta we are here to talk so that you can give your brother his job and forgive and leave your sister also.

Y/n- I am sorry but I can't do that.

Mrs.Sarita- dear if you leave them then we will accept you and your family also.

Y/f- no need y/n, I don't want. I have my family in which I have 7 brothers and sister-in-law and 7 sons and 2 daughters

Y/n- as you silent so you can go back. and Yes Mr. Baldev you are also under arrest for killing one of your grand-daughter.

Anil- what are you saying y/n now you are crossing your limit.

Y/n- I am not crossing the limit just ask your grandfather then why he kicked out my father and why he wanted to kill me? and If he hates girl then why does he accept Pehu why (angry, cold )

Mr.Baldev- because if you are born then my whole family should be dead by now you are bad luck

Y/n-  GET LOST FROM HERE AND WAIT HOW I WILL SHOW YOU YOUR GRANDCHILD IN JAIL AND DESTROY THEIR FUTURE. IF I WAS A BAD LUCK THEN NOT ME AND MY FAMILY SHOULD BE HERE STANDING HERE IN FRONT OF YOU WHILE HAVING THE POST OF IPS OFFICER.  GET OUT (angry, cold, teary eyes )

but they didn't move so y/n said

Y/n- Inspector, taking these two in lockup and don't leave them while please respectively drop them at their house.

Saying that she went from there. 

After that, her father's side family didn't show their face and while others enjoyed themselves in the village and went back to the town they there went to Korea and live a normal life but BTS, BLACKPINK, TXT, and BTS PARENTS' come to India when they miss each other while something Y/n and her parents also go there

.

.

.

..................THE END...................

I hope you will like the story and please vote and follow my further works.

Thank you