part 43

Here, y/n was doing her duty, and others were sitting in the sitting area and waiting for y/n to come and enjoy with them. They all saw how much work they are doing and many people were taking turns and changing directions which were unnoticed by y/n firstly but then she notice so she went backside and stand in the middle of the road.

Namjoon- why she is standing in the middle of the road?

Jisso- some people are changing the direction that's why she went there to check them maybe.

WITH Y/N

Y/n- STOP!!! why are you turning back?

??- actually, I didn't get my license that's why 

y/n- no one will go from here now, back where were you!!!

She was standing in there for more than 5 hours.

Y/n- you guys!! have rest and I called someone, He will come with something to eat get that and have something until then I will check other then I will go because my brother is waiting for me.

??- okay ma'am we will.

Kai- hyung and noona see they are coming back!!

Taehyun- but I don't see y/n coming back

Namjoon- let me ask one!! Excuse me, sir

??- yes how may I help you?

Namjoon- I am namjoon y/n's brother, may you please tell me where is y/n?

??- ma'am is doing duty and she sends us here for rest and to eat something.

Jin- did she eat something?

??- no she didn't that's why we are trying to rest and eat as soon as possible then go back to duty so that she can eat and rest and enjoy with you all.

Jungkook- thank you for taking care of her.

??- no need to thank us she always takes care of us.

??- sir, here is the order which was ordered by Miss. y/n

After taking the parcel and taking a rest they went to back duty and sent y/n back for rest.

Y/n-sorry guys, because of me you wasted all the time here. Just wait two minutes, I am coming then we will go and roam in the locality.

All nodded then y/n come after 5 minutes.

y/n- let's go

Lisa- aren't you tired?

Y/n- no, it's fun to do duty then roam with friends.

Jennie- yes you are right it feels relaxed when you enjoy yourself with friends.

Y/n- yes!!!

As they were roaming and enjoying suddenly someone shouted.

??- Y/N Y/N

then we all look back 

Y/n- what are you all doing here? weren't you told me that you are not coming?

Devansh- we thought to surprise you but I guess we got surprised!! how are you all bhai?

Taehyung- we are fine devansh.

Prabal- and how are you Blackpink and TXT right?

Rose- we are fine. But how do you know?

Yeonjun-  we are also fine.

Yash- we got to know all about y/n. 

Bhumika- how are you, bro?

Y/n- I am fit and fine. 

.

.

.

.

.............to be continued.................