Controlling the anger

After Y/n left, BTS, TXT, BLACKPINK, Y/n's Parent, and BTS's parents were standing looking at y/n disappearing figure then y/n's parent's signed as they were worried about y/n...

Y/m- let's go inside and talk about this what happened?

all nodded and went inside.

Suga- aunty, I can see her anger level is much more than earlier.

Taehyung- yes aunt, I also think like that but why?

Y/f- what happened was earlier was every year he come here after you left and ask y/n to come back with her for a relationship and all but she hate him at the core and he even gives threats to her for raping her female friends and all because of that she was started to lose temper but she didn't beat him till now but I think today he crossed his line and got some beat. 

Namjoon- has to control her anger otherwise it will create some problems for her.

Y/f- That's what I am worried about her how will she control her anger.

Jhope/f - but It can create problems for her you know In this kind of job she has to be calm mostly.
Y/m - that's what we are tensed about what to do.?

Jimin - no worry uncle we will talk to her but can you tell me where we can rest we are too much tired.
Y/f- you can go to y/n quarter which she got as IPS Officer gets.
Jisoo- really then we will not be able to spend time with y/n.
Y/m - don't worry I know her she will go there only when she gets angry because there is a beautiful view of one of the rivers.
Taehyung - that must be relaxing.
Y/f- we don't leave there but, amazingly, you can say.
Jungkook- but hiw we will go?
Y/m-  you all can go after having dinner
suddenly someone knocks on the door

Y/f- let me see who comes

y/f- yes who.?

??- I am one of the officers who work with ma'am Y/n and she sends these things for all of you and some of the sweets and other things for the festival. 

y/f- oo!!! thank you so much, sir.

??- no need sir.

then y/f take the things and close the door

Y/m- who was there.?

y/f- here your dear y/n send the thing which you needed and some for a snack for all of us.

Soobin- what snack did she send.?

taehyun - yes please tell me I am hungry.

Y/m- let me see and serve you all 

nodded.

Suga/f- when we were coming we were looking around something was common every house was decorated and all why?

Y/f - India, we celebrate many festivals so this month we have one of the biggest festivals that's why we all decorated the house and all.

Jungkook/m- that means we come to India incorrect time.

Y/m- It's not like that. we are happy that you all coming here and we will celebrate Diwali together that will be more fun. And come all of you y/n send us some of the snacks. 

all left living and went to the terrace for eating.

Y/f- why we are eating here?

Y/m- you stupid old man, how all of us will come to the dining table?

y/f- okay but don't say me old man

Y/m- why?

Y/f- leave it, but what y/n send us?

Y/m- she sends us momos, briyani, lassi, spring roll, pain puri, and a letter.

suga-  letter?

namjoon- let me read the letter.

IN THE LETTER

Mom, Dad, and all 

I am sorry I was angry that time to I left from there otherwise I don't know what would have happened. So I am sending this snack as an apology and don't worry when you will wake up until then our house and another house will be decorated with light and others will be done by tomorrow and don't worry I will not come home tonight because of duty and checking.

So, you all rest and sleep and don't worry too much.

END OF THE LETTER.

Jimin- why does she have duty this late at night?

Y/m- she has because of festivals many people buy alcohol and all for the celebration which is not good but some of the shops sell them illegally for that 

Lisa- so how do they recognize that it's legal or illegal?

Y/f- here Legal alcohol sales have proper paper and when some purchase then they have to give some paper which proves that they are from a legal or illegal shop.

Y/m- I hope she doesn't have duty tomorrow.

y/f- that's impossible because you know tomorrow there will be checking and more strict.

Jin/m- but she is an IPS officer then she can stay at home and celebrate and other officers will check.

Y/m- she can do that but I know y/n, she can't celebrate happily when her other officers are working so she will go.

Namjoon/f- she is doing right from my side because she will enjoy and other her officers will work then this will not be correct.

Jungkook/f- yes I also agree with him

y/m- okay let's eat then you all rest tomorrow we will celebrate Diwali.

all agreed.

.

.

.

.

............................to be continued............................