Chapter 19 (edited)

Hi everyone...

Sorry for the late update.

Another unedited chapter. Point out typos and errors in the comments.

Alexia's pov:

"Who the fuck gave them right to keep my daughter awake for 3 whole nights? How cruel are they?" Francesco exclaims in pure horror.

"Language dad" Elijah shouts from somewhere with his super selective hearing, which is applicable only for swearing. Ask him to get you some water and he won't hear it from an armlenght's distance.

"Fuck off Elijah. Not right now. I am pissed." Fran exclaims with frustration.

"Dad" Elijah shouts in a serious tone from wherever he is.

"Fine. Sorry." He exclaims throwing his hands up in frustration.

"I sometimes wonder who is the father here" He murmurs.

I roll my eyes and get back to working on my laptop. Me and Al were working as our routine for past 2 nights. Suddenly Fran decided to invite himself in my room at 6 in the morning. Its been half hour and he is still arguing about how I should quit working in Alpha's because I didn't get to sleep last 3 nights. It might also be the fact that I am mostly in room doing my work for the past 3 days.

"Stop distracting me. All I am trying to say is, this is very cruel of them to do, especially to you. You can sue them for making you overwork. You can demand money and then live a happy life with the money. In this way you get your own money and you don't even need to do work. I can give you my lawyer's number. Infact I'll call him here today, this evening." Fran exclaims his wonderful idea.

"It is one of the fastest growing company. Do you expect them to throw money at whoever files a suit against them." I give him a ridiculous look. Like this was the best he could come up with.

"I can make them. I mean my lawyer's can. They are bestest out there." He covers up his slip over. I am sure he is planning to use his 'I am the don and I get what I want' infuence on people to get his work done.

"That is not going to happen. Besides I enjoy working." I exclaim for the 100th time in the past half hour. I am beyond tired of this conversation. I quickly pick my pillow and chuck it at  sleeping Alessandro. I can't be the only one suffering.

"How can you sleep when he is literally shouting in my ears since past half hour. Do you turn deaf in sleep?" I exclaim to Alessandro. He wakes up with a sour look trying to figure out source of voice. After realising it was me he was about to argue back but Francesco inturupts him.

"You can work for me. And I'll pay you 20000$ per week." He suddenly exclaims in excitement.

"The hell would you pay me this much for. I am not robbing a bank for you." I say back to him giving him the most ridiculous look.

"You paid me 10$ a day when I started working in our company claiming I am not qualified to more pay. And I already had my business degree at that time. How is this fair." Al accuses him.

"You should be happy that I actually paid you." Fran says back rolling his eyes.

"You can't be serious dad." Al exclaims back.

"I am still not interested to be paid for free." I say back rolling my eyes.

"I am right as fuck. I can pay you that much for accompanying me to a dinner." Francesco says back.

"Dad. One more time swearing and you are done for the day." Elijah shouts from somewhere. Fran was quick to shut his mouth. He looks at us in utter defeat and plants himself on my bed.