Update

Hello everyone.

Firstly I would like to apologize for leaving this book without any updates about my whereabouts.

Half of you would have given up on this book not that I blame you. I would have done the same. However those who are still waiting, thankyou so so so so much. I am grateful for all the messages and concerns.

I had my exams and my result was not good so a break was needed so that I could focus back on my studies. However I have just finished my exams and I have two months free time. I'll try to finish the book in these 2 months.

Also this book has a lot of problem. I have been reading my book and their were so many gramatical errors, spelling mistakes, plotholes and a lot of cringe moments. Moreover the characters didn't have any depth. I had planned something else for Rosie's character but as the story progressed I changed the original plot. I am disappointed with this book so I am going to rewrite it.

This book currently has more than 45000+ words excluding author notes. There were a few unpublished chapters aswell so it will take a bit time to update it as I am also changing the story a bit. The main character will still be Alexia and Rosie's character will also have a bit more to it than just being the evil twin.

I have spend the past 4 days editing. I have edited 18000+ words as of now so I'll start updating it from tomorrow as I continue to edit further. Be a bit patient with me as I am trying to actually give a book worth reading and not a book filled with typos and gramatical errors and the usual cliche.

I am starting a new book as the changes a bit too much to continue this book. I would appreciate if you would give honest feedback about the new book. You can check it on my profile. It is titled 'The Deluca Twins (rewritten) '

Let me know how do you feel about a new book. I have already updated the new prologue so do check it.

Please feel free to dm me if you have any suggestions for me.

I'll try my best to be consistent.

As of now one update per day.

Thankyou for your patience.

Do vote and comment.

Appreciation and criticism both are welcomed.

Thankyou
-Dolly