The Sixth Day

Fatty and the others couldn’t help but yell aloud ‘this motherfucker’ in their hearts, only feeling that Peijin was here to purposefully make a joke of them.

On purpose, surprised, and exciting, what the hell was these words supposed to mean? However they were currently in front of He Xun, so they didn’t say anything rude to Peijin.

When all was said and done, Peijin was He Xun’s roommate. Based on how he had reacted, they wouldn’t roast her there and then.

With his hands in his pockets, He Xun was the first to move, casually walking towards the classroom, “Were you guys waiting for me?”

Fatty reacted the most energetically, nodding fiercely as he heard him, “Yeah, Brother He.”

He Xun partially turned his head and shot him a glance, his low and deep voice pleasant to the ears, “Why?”

Intentionally winking at him, Fatty replied, “ ‘Cause I wanted to tell you something. We’re also planning to live on campus.”

He Xun slowly stopped walking.

Zheng Li giggled, “He Xun, how can we let you live by yourself at school? We will live next door to you, in the future, us brothers, can have freely have fun together.”

After they arrived in class, Fatty and the other two promptly looked for the class monitor to get dormitory applications.

Even though they were rarely patient, in order to be able to accompany He Xun and live on campus together, they had no choice but to hold back themselves, patiently filling in the boxes on the form.

It’s just that everyone wrote sloppily, that’s all.

Even if they were filling in the easiest of forms, to this group of slackers, there was an embarrassing amount of slip-ups.

Zheng Li spoke as he wrote, “Name, class, reason for applying to dorms…..” When he reached ‘reason for applying to dorms’, he shouted in irritation, “Oh my god, I’ll give, how are we supposed to fill in ‘reason for applying to dorms’? Does it mean we say that it’s because we want to hang out with He Xun?”

Zhang Chen rolled his eyes, “Where is your brain? We definitely can’t write that. For stuff like ‘reasons’ you can just write something random.”

Violently poking the words ‘application reason’, like he wanted to poke the paper into pieces, he asked “What did you say? I’ll just write what you did.”

Fatty was also came to his side, scratching his head, vexed, “Then I’ll fill it out with you guys.”

He Xun softly tapped on his desk with his index finger, “You’re filling it out to have more time to study.” Once you live on campus, it omitted the time to go home, but then wouldn’t it give you more time to study?

Despite the fact that they themselves or even the class teacher, knew that this reason was false, if it could pass on the surface then it was enough.

They would still be going through the standard procedures.

Fatty sounded out a ‘hey’, “That is a good reason, let’s all write the reason Brother Xun said.”

Once he finished the last stroke of his words, Fatty let out a heavy sigh of relief, “I’m finished.”

Filling out this one form had almost cost him his dear life.

Just as he finished his sentence, Zhang Chen began to ridicule him, “Finished? You finished so fast, Fatty, your body is too weak.”

With a ‘fuck’ to himself, Fatty could only feel that he had been too careless, actually letting catch him when his eyes weren’t peeled and getting laughed at.