CH 52

Xia Ying's brother posted a short video on Weibo.

The young man in the video had a frail and pale face. He was thin but sat upright. From his appearance, it could be seen that he and Xia Ying were five points similar. In fact, Pei Jin felt that Xia Ying's brother and Xia Ying both had the wrong gender.

Maybe because of his weak body, he looked weak, and his facial contours were more feminine, while Xia Ying was full of heroic spirit.

Xia Ying's brother Xia Dong spoke earnestly to the camera, with a face full of guilt, "...I have been in poor health since I was a child, and the doctor said that I may not live to be twenty years old. After I finished elementary school, I kept dropping out of school to stay at home because of my health. I've been away from campus for a long time, it feels like a past life. After this year, I'll be twenty... And it's always been my dream to go to a boys' high school. My sister Xia Ying is a girl but because of me, she pretended to be a boy and sneaked into the boys' school. She wanted to realize this dream for me."

After a pause, Xia Dong continued, "I'm not saying this to win your sympathy, I just wanted to tell you the truth. My sister is very good, she's also very good to me, I hope you can be more tolerant and understanding of her, and understand what she was doing this time, thank you and I bow to you."

After speaking, Xia Dong stood up and gave a ninety-degree bow towards the camera.

Once the video was released, the netizens were divided into two camps, each with their own ideas and opinions, and the Internet was in chaos because of this incident.

Netizens in one camp felt that Xia Ying should be excused for doing so. She took the initiative to realize his dream for her brother. What a noble brother-sister friendship. Moreover, when Xia Ying's brother apologized, he was very sincere. He looked weak and sympathetic.

Netizens in the other camp still felt that Xia Ying's approach was not desirable. If everyone was like her, who raised the banner of family members, ignored the rules, and did whatever they wanted, wouldn't the world be in chaos? Once the rules were made, people needed to abide by them. If the rules could not restrain people, it would become empty talk. The reason why society could develop steadily was because of the constraints of laws and rules. Xia Dong mentioned in the video that he did not say this to win sympathy, but he essentially wanted to win the sympathy of netizens, so as to make netizens forgive Xia Ying. This approach was simply to be a wrong-doer and still set up an archway. After all, the brother and sister Xia Ying and Xia Dong were both selfish people who didn't think about others. How could they make other boys in the boy's high schools suffer? The last sentence concluded that this pair of brother and sister were not worthy of sympathy at all.

Pei Jin naturally also paid attention to Xia Ying's affairs. In this life, without her, the cannon fodder supporting female lead, all the firepower was concentrated on Xia Ying.

In this life, Xia Ying was obviously not as lucky as in the book. Without contrast, there was no harm, but what if there was no reference?

The classmates around Xia Ying were not all on her side this time. Some boys felt that their sex was offended, and many boys organized groups to scold under Xia Dong's Weibo. Xia Dong was so disturbed that he had to turn off the comment function.

The male protagonist Ji Chengjue also spoke out for Xia Ying, but to little effect. This time, the incident was too big, and it was directly posted on the Internet. Too many netizens followed, and the incident was going badly for a while.

In the afternoon, Yu Yuan suddenly said angrily, "Ji Chengjue, and that Zhang Chen too!"

Pei Jin gave her a strange look, "What's wrong?"