CH 38

This hair was really worth it. Pei Jin was very satisfied, and she simply paid the bill.

When she paid, there was a small commotion in the salon because of her.

Before Pei Jin had short hair, she was actually very handsome, but her short hair always gave her a heroic look and did not make her look graceful and feminine. After Pei Jin got long hair, she instantly became a graceful beauty.

The stylist was very happy, because he was very successful in reviving Pei Jin’s hair, due to which many customers in the shop requested to get a haircut that was the same as Pei Jin’s. A haircut worth 3,000 yuan, plus purchase of some hair conditioner and other things, his income this month would definitely be very beautiful.

He handed Pei Jin a business card and said graciously, “Little girl, if you want a haircut in the future, please come to me. I will give you a discount.”

Pei Jin thought this stylist’s skills were indeed good, so she just accepted it and kept his business card.

After walking out of the salon, Pei Jin felt that the air had become fresher. She found a park with more people to sit down. The park was very lively, there were children playing, and young parents strolling leisurely in the park with strollers.

Pei Jin took out her mobile phone and finally mustered up the courage to send a WeChat message to He Xun.

[Little Five: Brother Xun, I will be transferring to another school next week. 】

The next second, He Xun’s call came right away.

She hesitated, but she still answered the phone.

On the phone, He Xun’s tone was a little anxious, “Peipei? Are you going to transfer? Why so suddenly?”

Pei Jin pursed her lips, not knowing what to say, “I…”

At this time, she heard Fatty exclaim from the other side of the phone, “Little Five is going to transfer schools? Why? Is it because of Zhang Chen?”

“Zhang Chen?” He Xun asked back, but obviously the topic of Zhang Chen was not important now, so he asked, “Where are you transferring to?”

“The school next door, No. 12 Middle School.”

“Okay, I know, where are you now?”

Pei Jin said, “Brother Xun?”

“I want to see you, right now, right away.”

Pei Jin looked at her beautiful little skirt and red leather shoes and hesitated in her heart.

He Xun always thought she was a boy and regarded her as a good brother. If she let him know that she was actually a girl who deliberately mixed in the boys’ school and lived in the same dormitory with him, would he be very angry?

If she put herself in the situation, where she had always regarded a same sex person in her dormitory as a good sister, but in fact that sister was a man living among girls, what would she think? Would she feel cheated, would she feel sick?

She thought, she would. Therefore, she hoped to have a chance to re-acquaint herself with He Xun as a girl, but not now.

“Brother Xun, I’m sorry, it’s not very convenient now.”

He Xun took a deep breath and barely suppressed the anxiety in his heart, “Peipei, you are going to transfer school, so you don’t even want to see me anymore?”

Pei Jin shook her head sharply. “No, Brother Xun, it’s not that I don’t want to see you, but I…I want to meet you again.” She bit her lip, paused, then continued, “Brother Xun, I want to introduce myself to you again, I am Pei Jin.” It’s the girl Pei Jin, not the boy Pei Jin that he thought.